Author Topic: Which is country is hated the most in the world?  (Read 14114 times)

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
Re: Which is country is hated the most in the world?
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 11:40:38 am »
and americans would say iran/iraq/afganistan etc..
aaaaand... maybe Russia? LOL is it still hated?

but i'm surprised anyone hasn't said Russia jet, it'a very weird country.

weird country ;D yes it is a WICKED country ;D

you ar surprized? oh dear listen, communism is dead okeeey? Stalin, Gorbachev - they were paranoic assholes, everybody know that (everybody including russian people)

everybody who live in Russian Federation hate most of things that took place in USSR and during the 90th ("hot 90th" as we call them)

idk what is the most well-known State Of Evil nowadays...
whats for me i hate Georgia now for their LMAOish bulls**t in the news: RUSSIA ATACKING OSETIA or RUSSIA BOMBING GEORGIA!
they were broadcasting that s**t while conquering Osetia by themselfs... their president reminds me Hitler

he speak, behave and think absolutely like Hilter... dirty little ape >:(

and i dont understand why everyone says AMERICA :|

some things from the US that i simply LOVE:
1)hamburger
2)brbq
3)Hammer (more than Ferrari)
4)Metallica
5)bubble-gum
6)Terminator (Arny!!!1!)
7)Hollywood
8)Billy Gates =D
9)XM Minigun
blahblahblah and more and more and more

ZOMG have just found it xD roflish

btw im russian... live in Moscow... no it is NOT IN SIBERIA!!

*edit*
xDDDDDDDD

mr Boosh and mr Putin
the "car" is ukrainian xD (max speed 80 maybe 90 and looks like s**t. inside too. trust me i have seen it at my grandfather's house)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:39:34 pm by Ragnaros »

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 12:06:53 pm »
People are just stupid. OMG I HATE THAT COUNTRY >:(((((((((
Yep. America...

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 12:09:17 pm »
unbeliviable! and no Russia?!! iraq, afganistan UK and no USSR? strange...

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 12:15:20 pm »
Hungary because of the history.

America because of the future.

I trust that you know that they teach different history for you than they do to us, and the truth is probably in-between somewhere?

Plus hating America is THE THING TO DO nowadays.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 12:15:37 pm »
Pfft.. you wish Iran was hated.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 12:16:43 pm »
People are just stupid. OMG I HATE THAT COUNTRY >:(((((((((
Yep. America...
Egypt more hated than Israel?
'Swaziland' more hated than Iran and Pakistan?
"Select Country" at 3%?
Yeah that seems legit.
Former SuperKill

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 12:19:51 pm »

:|

and now its time for some photos from Georgian-Osetian war:

all these photos captured from sieged (and almost destroyed some time later) osetian city Zhinval (hard name i know xD)

we have moved there almost immediately (no! s**t! on the 2nd day b*****ds!)

the war lasted for 5 DAYS
thousends of deaths...

NOW I HAVE TO SAY I HATE GEORGIA AND BUSH!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:36:56 pm by Ragnaros »

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 12:35:06 pm »
north kor-

AMERICA
I love you. I seriously love you.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 12:36:14 pm »
well, each country has different teachings
like lajos kosshut
in your history he was *idk what*
in croatian history he was an hungarian politicain who became a croatian ban (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_(title))
he tried to hungarisate the croatian countries that were a part of hungary in the austro-hungarian monarchy and he suppressed the illyrian movement that was then actual

that is in short short of what i learned in school last year (now 8th grade, last year 7th grade)

what did you learned about that?
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 12:41:37 pm »
Croatia, Hungary... wat ar u talkin about?!!!

who really hate CROATIA??? or HUNGARY??? ar u kidding?

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 12:50:19 pm »
i didnt said i hate them
it was a response to this

I trust that you know that they teach different history for you than they do to us, and the truth is probably in-between somewhere?

but
almost everyone knows the hostilities between croatia and serbia, and lately slovenia also
the most ppl who are "patriotic" (altrough id say (ultra)-nationalists) hate the other two countries
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 12:52:25 pm »
but i'm surprised anyone hasn't said Russia jet, it'a very weird country.
I ♥ Russia.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 12:54:10 pm »
I ? Russia.

OH GOSH ROFL

that was like a headshot with m79
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 01:08:01 pm by Ragnaros »

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2009, 01:14:02 pm »
Reply to Ragnaros:

Come on, Georgia is the most evil country? And their media? Take a look at Russian media: suppressing and "buying" up news agencies and making puppets out of them who THINK UP shit out of the blue, calling Nations they dont like nazis. While Russia has the largest number of neo-nazis in the world. But its only logical, its best to cover up your problems by projecting them to others. And its only logical because the country is being infiltrated by hordes of chinese as you are reading this. I dont want to offend you, i dont HATE Russia (i know some very pleasant and smart russians) but Russian PR in the media is just disgusting.

Your claim that EVERYBODY hates Stalin is laughable... he's still a hero to many.

By the way, which dictator would You compare Putin to?

Oh, and i'd like to gongratulate Russia for letting the opposition hold their meeting and not beat them up, thats an improvement.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 01:19:35 pm by ValiS »
I eat EFCs for breakfast (with a lot of ketchup ...)

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2009, 01:14:35 pm »
Hungary is hated by.. most of our neighbours, actually. Make that the region. Minus the polish. They kind of like us.

Haha, Kossuth. Yeah, the mainstream image of him is being a great politican - however there's more depth to that. I know that Croatia got seriously screwed over in the 1800's by us, and as a hungarian, I am sorry for that. Moronity got the best of our 'best'. No wonder we lost the revolution.

To the rest of the civilised world who have no idea what I'm talking about: Kossuth was a charismatic aristocrat, and was a prominent figure in the 1848 revolution of Hungary. The kingdom's populace was only about 50% hungarian, (even less if we count Croatia as a part of it, but it was always some part seperate), the rest being slovakians, ukrainians, romanians and serbs. These 'minorities' were mostly poor, and had no real autonomy of their own, neither territorial or cultural (the laws which would've provided these were hijacked on a local scale most of the time). Kossuth, or as I like to call him, Leslie, had an ingenius plan: we shall fight for our freedom with FORCE. Now, the Habsburgs had a massive army at the time, and were soon to call in reinforcements, Europe's oldest buddies, the Russians. To make that even better, they raised the inter-ethnic tension within Hungary - and then, our dear Leslie, instead of trying to UNITE the people that live in the Carpathian basin, providing equality for all and thus having a chance against the overwhelming armada that gathered up... well, he practically head all the important ethnic figures, intellectuals, priests, poets etc. beheaded. Revolution lost, shit storm in, fastforward to first world war and the peace treaty of Versailles, bamm, we lost 2/3-s of our land and millions of ethnic hungarians getting stuck outside of our border without moving an inch.

In our history classes ofcourse this isn't underlined as much as it should be. To further Leslie's 'achievements', he emigrated to America while the austrians peared us upp the butt after their victory. There, he used his fine Engrish skills (which he learned in jail at an earlier time..) to gather money for a second revolution - but that never really came, so he just went on to Istanbul and lived there out of that money. He came to his senses some thirty years later, and had a good idea of a Duna-bank confederation, but golly jee wiz it was too fucking late sunshine. he also has a statue in the american white house. awesum.

tl:dr - we fucked up and revenge was so evil it still hurts our butts.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 01:18:25 pm by Demonic »

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2009, 01:29:17 pm »
ValiS:

Stalin? oh yeah you are right, he is the superhero for a lot of grand- mothers and fathers...

about media... thats true man! we dont have TV today we have only Zombie-boxes... btw in othr countries too...

Pitin=dictator -_- russian president=dictator -_- NOT TRUE BUDDY

Demonic:
ZOMG didnt know all of that...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 01:37:44 pm by Ragnaros »

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2009, 01:55:24 pm »
I'm not saying that any Russian president is a dictator, but i think Putin is not the man he (hes team) appears. Also i wouldn't say the Georgian president is Hitler. The closest to dictatorship is North-Kor... probably. I understand you protect your country, but at the same time you are making claims about another country a bit too easily i think. What i dont like about Russia is that they violate their agreements with other countries, but are always accusing other countries for all kinds of things.

Also, i dont understand what you wanna say by posting the war pictures, you aren't proud of the war, are you?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 02:00:31 pm by ValiS »
I eat EFCs for breakfast (with a lot of ketchup ...)

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2009, 01:56:33 pm »
Ragnaros nice monkey pictures, but I'm not sure if the bloody war pictures were exactly needed, I think we got your point.

I'm not really sure what country I'd say I would hate the most, but the USA is seemingly being punished badly here. :P

Also, this thread is not going to get past page 5. :-*

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2009, 01:58:10 pm »
Just wondering when people say "America" why does just refer to the USA? I thought it referred to all countries in north america, central, and south.
One Love
Yes

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2009, 02:02:10 pm »
ValiS:
gosh lad you are so f**kin smart! <3 i love you !!!1!!1!1 lets make a baby! plz darling!

happy now?

btw its not BLOODY pictures... go play Soldat...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 02:07:11 pm by Ragnaros »