Author Topic: ctf_Throne by Clownman (Scarface09)  (Read 1972 times)

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
ctf_Throne by Clownman (Scarface09)
« on: February 24, 2009, 06:15:09 am »
Ctf_Throne - by Clownman (Scarface09)

Hey guys, this is my first map I've ever created in my life using any soldat map making program. Polyworks was what I used tho. It's a very long and challenging climb map so I hope I will keep you climbers occupied! :D It hasn't been waypointed and probably/most likely contains a few bugs here and there since it is my first time making a map. If you do pick up some bugs or errors please feel free to notify me so I could fix them. If someone will be willing to waypoint my map, it will be greatly appreciated!

There will be a further update version after the public release of this version, after I fix up most of the bugs and changes. It just needs to be playtested so I hope you guys will enjoy playing this new climb map.

Also, I tried hosting my map on jrgp - The Mapping Showcase but it takes sooo long to upload...so I stopped it. Is it meant to take very long?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:37:32 am by scarface09 »
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
Re: ctf_Throne by Clownman (Scarface09)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 06:32:27 am »
Problem should be fixed now, recheck the file.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:37:15 am by scarface09 »
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 07:00:23 am »
does it work?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 07:10:45 am »
Also, I tried hosting my map on jrgp - The Mapping Showcase but it takes sooo long to upload...so I stopped it. Is it meant to take very long?
No, not really more than half a minute or so.
There are other worlds than these

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 07:20:58 am »
I keep getting error saying that my map is too large, over 1mb. I think my overview is bigger than 1mb or something. Do you know what I can do to fix this problem?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 07:36:04 am »
I keep getting error saying that my map is too large, over 1mb. I think my overview is bigger than 1mb or something. Do you know what I can do to fix this problem?
Well, that's extremely strange considering I haven't touched the map upload part of the site in months and a bunch of maps were just uploaded over the past week, including yesterday.
There are other worlds than these

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 05:53:18 am »
smillu, have you downloaded my map, does it work?

Offline Jakious

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 01:52:12 am »
I really liked it, it reminded me of ctf_training without jets. Could have been made 3 years ago and nobody could tell