Author Topic: [BattleEye] Corrupt Memory #16 and #21  (Read 5338 times)

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
Re: [BattleEye] Corrupt Memory #16 and #21
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 08:55:32 am »
Feemo, you probably have something else on your system that causes this. Maybe try to remember what changed on your system once the problem started?

i had this ones all i did was downloading battle eye from the offical BE website and replacing the old version in Soldat\BattleEye and and Application Data\Soldat\Battleye with the new one that i've downloaded....
try this.

No. Seriously, I wonder why people always think that updating BE cures such problems at all. The fact that he has this problem already shows that his BE is up-to-date.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 09:46:28 am »
Plus, if that solution fixes his problem, he would probably have a "Failed To Update" violation, not a "Corrupt Memory" violation. :P
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Feemo

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 09:54:53 pm »
I have no idea though... I don't have a clue what changed, I'll back up some stuff and try a system restore till before this problem began.

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 01:50:57 am »
No. Seriously, I wonder why people always think that updating BE cures such problems at all. The fact that he has this problem already shows that his BE is up-to-date.
When i had that problem i didn't know what to do so i tryed this and it did cured my problem.
(but add reinstaling soldat 3 times to that ^^ )
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2009, 11:43:06 am »
When i had that problem i didn't know what to do so i tryed this and it did cured my problem.
(but add reinstaling soldat 3 times to that ^^ )

Sorry, but as I said, it's technically not possible. There was another problem then.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Feemo

• Major(1)
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 08:09:03 am »
ok this is crap... I done a system restore to 5 months back, WAYYYY before this shit began, and nothing... NOTHING... WHAT THE FUCK LIKE... COME ON...

This is bullshit, what ever Battle Eye updated for last, scrued up my fucking soldat gaming... This is bull shit, if there weren't fucking hackers that have no skill at a 2d game there wouldn't be such a problem.

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 07:08:34 pm »
Another bites the dust.

*everyone uses /mute*
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline Feemo

• Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 01:39:43 am »
Oh stfu PQ, your just a scrub, that post was not even Support related, Go spam somewhere else.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 02:30:02 am »
User warned for trolling.
I fucking miss all you cunts!