Author Topic: Intro doesnt work (pix here)  (Read 664 times)

Offline numgun

• Veteran
Intro doesnt work (pix here)
« on: August 03, 2006, 04:09:51 am »
As I was making the ERA mod, i made a new logo that is supposed to be showed in the intro. but when i try to run it, it first freezes on the ''join game'' menu showing nothing but the menu without the texts and you cant press anything.
I can get out of it by pressing alt + tab or by pressing the ''windows key'' and when im back on my desktop, i see an error window that came out of soldat saying ERROR something (ill post a screenie of it later this day)

And then i press ok on the error window and everything works fine in soldat, except the intro. help me! (i can run demos with no problem, the intro just doesnt work)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 10:58:05 am by numgun »

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
Re: Intro doesnt work : /
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 05:17:50 am »
Well, the intro has always been buggy as hell and I don't think anyone actually watches it before starting their game anymore.  So why don't you just reinstall Soldat and pretend like this never happened while leaving the intro alone from now on?

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline numgun

• Veteran
Re: Intro doesnt work : /
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 05:33:22 am »
Well, the intro has always been buggy as hell and I don't think anyone actually watches it before starting their game anymore. So why don't you just reinstall Soldat and pretend like this never happened while leaving the intro alone from now on?

I did reinstall the game 3 times allready and its still the same. And I WANNA SEE ZE INTRO! *SOOB*
I love the intro music and I wanted to check out the new logo i made...

If someone knows the cure, please tell!

EDIT: first post has a pixxoor now.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 10:59:25 am by numgun »