Author Topic: What is the most generous thing you have ever done?  (Read 9467 times)

Offline Wolf_Man

• Camper
  • I'm everything you're not watching.
Re: What is the most generous thing you have ever done?
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 04:38:00 pm »
Oh, we also gave like 4 double cheeseburgers away to some random guy at mcdonalds.
They messed up our order and we wanted what we said.
he has eyebrows of authority + 5. Are you kidding?

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 05:58:11 pm »
Okay, VijchtiDoodah:

Stuff I've made...

Hmmm...Those look good for a start, but they could definitely use some work. Why website designing? Of all the things you might do with programming experience, why that?

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 08:32:47 pm »
Buddy I already put up some information about my basic but no one wanted the stories I guess. Which sucks because I have them ranging from singing "It's raining men" with 6 other dudes in the shower to me getting suckerpunched in the dark.

Oh and I <3 vijcht
Hey I'd love to hear about some of this! I've somewhat considered entering the military myself, but even if I never do I still enjoy just about everything connected with it. Military history, weaponry, anecdotes, etc. Bring it on. :)
Grow very thick skin and use the system as much as you can to get money. Those two things will help out mucho much.
@ii

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 09:30:24 pm »
Okay, VijchtiDoodah:

Stuff I've made...

Hmmm...Those look good for a start, but they could definitely use some work. Why website designing? Of all the things you might do with programming experience, why that?
I'm not sure. When I was very little I was watching my mom learn and make sites with basic HTML, so I learned that, then javascript, php, mysql and ran with that. I'm comfortable with a few non-web related languages, but haven't had any good idea of what to make with them yet.
There are other worlds than these

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 11:25:51 pm »
The most generous thing I did was in my latter year of High school, when some kid tripped in a hole and hurt her foot, I got suspended for that, which is part of the reason I went to Home Schooling. The principal was a dumbass.
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 11:30:34 pm »
Good god I haven't seen you in such a long time unknown! Where have you been you son of a bitch?!!?
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 11:48:05 pm »
Good god I haven't seen you in such a long time unknown! Where have you been you son of a b***h?!!?
Try PM's or IRC, instead of spam like everyone else. :p
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline Luke Strife

• Major(1)
  • Erratic Englishman.
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2009, 11:27:41 am »
Hmm.

I think the most generous thing I've ever done was about half a year ago. There was a baby ringneck dove in our garden, and it was injured, limped and it even fell onto its back a couple of times, it was horrible. Thankfully we have a vet in our village about five streets away from my home, so I scooped it up into my hands very gently, and carried it there.

I phoned up a couple of days later to see how it was doing, and unfortunately it had to be put down. It was upsetting, but at least I did what I could for the little thing.
"The best warriors never have to fight."

"What is worth having is worth working for."