Author Topic: some art sheeza  (Read 239300 times)

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
Re: some art sheeza
« Reply #1520 on: May 10, 2011, 07:34:48 am »
Some chocy

Beaucause almost everyone here is a kid who has never seen nipples made in a 4x4 px square.
Everyone here feels +18 deep inside.

I'm something more like 60+.
Screw my luck.
b&

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #1521 on: May 25, 2011, 05:47:28 am »
Silly face

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #1522 on: June 07, 2011, 03:15:59 am »

The mech's utility arms [3 per side] unfurl to perform various tasks such as righting and tick-infantry removal. In their collapsed position they may swing around and act as shielding. This particular class of mech has two modular weapon hardpoints on its back; these hardpoints operate like arms to allow both turrets to concentrate fire on any target. The nearer mech's starboard hardpoint seems empty because it has deployed its independently-operating aerial pallet drone.

Foreground "Argus" type armor has a jaw-knife. Middle armor is a "Hoplite" type combat marksman suit; like the mech, it has already deployed its aerial drone cannon. The crest on the helmet is a rangefinder/scope/target designator all-in-one; the front cover deploys to cover the faceplate while exposing the scope gimbal.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #1523 on: June 18, 2011, 07:47:06 am »

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #1524 on: June 18, 2011, 09:16:50 am »
Oh wow Horve that second picture rocks. That hole with the tongue sticking out, like I can't stop thinking sexually like the way you made that gaping hole reminds me how penises can do that to a girl's ass.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #1525 on: June 18, 2011, 01:42:59 pm »
I thought that you would have liked the flower or the standing leg more than the gaping hole

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #1526 on: June 18, 2011, 02:15:37 pm »
I see what you did there.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #1527 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:22 am »

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Technological boogiemen, Witch Hunters are essentially scientists who take up the duty of policing tech abuse.
The gestalt of knowledge at this point is so great that most of the populace opt to simply use technology without giving a flying fig to why or how it works [the "It Just Works" syndrome]. Instead, science has developed into a religion [a la Foundation], with a bunch of near-immortal scientists shepherding a large, mortal populace.
One of the most popular pieces of technology is the nanite lattice which happens to be involved in quite a fair number of crimes each year. Granted, since a lattice is all but invisible, it can be hard for authorities to quickly and convincingly explain a suspect's association with a crime, especially as most people have believed for centuries that they were simply telekinetic [this has also given rise to a 'low-science' cult popular among youngsters]. Instead, offenders are simply eliminated with great conviction on the basis of evil sorcery and all that good jazz.

In order to subdue dangerous baddies with great justice and fury, Witch Hunters are typically armed with a pilebunker-missile-scepter combo weapon which I really can't come up with a good name for. The pilebunker spearhead is often employed to defeat armor but more effective are impact blazers, a percussive weapon that is unaffected by either lattice or field shielding. Smaller impact blazers may be launched from a compression rifle, something of a cross between a grenade launcher and a crossbow. Some armors may mount more conventional weaponry such as autocannons, although oftentimes they are found firing exotic ammunition such as mass-compression shells. Less glamorous weapons include the armor's integral compliment of offensive nanite lattices and viral nanite canisters. Witch Hunter armor itself though, is suprisingly low-tech, both as a final safeguard against viral nanites and to facilitate field repairs. Hunter armor are always equipped with microclaws for field repairs; if not on the hands, then on the support claws. However, support claws are typically used to carry stowed weapons and so hand-mounted microclaws are preferred. Turbowinches are also a standard sight, inherited from military battle armor.
Witch Hunter operatives, as scientists, can be assumed to have had extensive augmentation performed but a few individuals are known to have integrated with parts of their armor either due to injury or personal preference.

These two guys here are shown without the cloak that Witch Hunters usually hide themselves in. However, I've become partial to covering armor in fabric so I've only removed one armor sleeve from the lefthand armor's leg. I haven't really bothered to name any of the armors so I refer to the left one as "Inquisitor" and the right one as "Helsing." Also not sure if it's proper to call the spearhead a pilebunker considering that's a FME term, but everyone else seems to refer to the weapon mechanic as that...

...anyways

it okay Hameru
i know now
must save Megucas
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #1528 on: June 20, 2011, 05:21:24 pm »
I think they would make some sweet armors for something like Skyrim or Fallout. When I learn how to do things like that would you consider giving me a hand to make something? And I will, Im doing a course involving such things later this year.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #1529 on: June 20, 2011, 09:46:47 pm »
You over-gadgetize everything concerning body armor, Espadon. It's like a swiss army knife in a swiss army knife.

And I ain't hatin'

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #1530 on: June 20, 2011, 09:50:44 pm »
You over-gadgetize everything concerning body armor, Espadon. It's like a swiss army knife in a swiss army knife.
That was very much my intention this time. Smells like success.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
  • It's a real burn, being right so often.
« Reply #1531 on: June 21, 2011, 11:47:20 am »
The birthday card I made for my brother.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1532 on: June 22, 2011, 02:47:13 am »
Updated my icon set in my previous post incase somebody gives a f**king s**t. Had to draw some pretty margins on it so pixeljoint wont think it's unfinished, plus theres few new ones. It's nothing as sweet as a skull on a birthday card, but if you like icons it might not crush your groin completely.

Edit:

Well f**k, I might as well delete the post and put it here again, I'm so nice not to flood this place with my posts. So who missed, it's an icon set for a model checking software.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:58:59 am by smiluu »

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #1533 on: June 25, 2011, 01:36:56 pm »
Is "art" restricted to drawing? Because, if not, I threw together a couple of original piano compositions this past week that could maybe qualify as art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqWSDILjmF8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGru94ARlzo

If I could play either smoothly and at the appropriate speeds without any errors, I'd post videos of me doing so instead.  But, each piece is only a day or two old, and that's not enough time to learn them, so you get the synthesized versions.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:45:31 pm by {LAW} Gamer_2k4 »
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #1534 on: June 26, 2011, 11:29:16 pm »
Is "art" restricted to drawing?
Objectively, no. But is that what others expect to see in this thread?
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #1535 on: June 27, 2011, 02:15:01 am »
Eh.  Move it to a more appropriate thread if you'd like.  It sure doesn't deserve its own.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1536 on: June 27, 2011, 05:41:11 am »
We need a music producer sheeza thread definitely.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #1537 on: June 30, 2011, 08:02:44 am »
Suffer not the witch to live.

Demons and heretics shall fall before us.

CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #1538 on: June 30, 2011, 02:33:47 pm »
Do any of the strokes in the upper part of the background mean something, or are you just randomly putting them and will figure out what they are later?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1539 on: June 30, 2011, 04:30:54 pm »