Author Topic: some art sheeza  (Read 239305 times)

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
Re: some art sheeza
« Reply #1680 on: January 22, 2013, 03:51:47 pm »
Found background images I painted for college for a 2d game we were making last year.

http://imgur.com/a/Qd1ha

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1681 on: February 03, 2013, 08:48:05 am »
Found background images I painted for college for a 2d game we were making last year.

http://imgur.com/a/Qd1ha

Were you working on the new Fifa game?

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #1682 on: February 04, 2013, 03:25:26 pm »
This was a month or two ago, but hell, it's still worth of sharing.

I drew my friend's girlfriend. From my point of view, her reaction was indescribable by human language.

No info on her for you, Herr DarkCrusade. Es gibt für dich keine Möglichkeit um diese süße Mädel zu sehen, treffen oder heiraten!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:29:10 pm by Fawkzy »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1683 on: February 04, 2013, 03:49:59 pm »
Not my type of girl anyway. I prefer my girls in colour.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #1684 on: February 04, 2013, 04:00:44 pm »
Good. But if you're ever going to know where does she live, then...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1685 on: February 04, 2013, 04:26:58 pm »
Now this is what they actually mean by "face-fucking".

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #1686 on: April 20, 2013, 07:50:21 am »

We're going for a cutesy style in Lolokaust.com while the prying eyes of UK law and hate crime investigators are on to it. We added some puppies and rainbows to our frontpage so maybe they will go away.

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #1687 on: April 20, 2013, 11:19:07 am »
smiluu, your post is so disgusting in every way i can think of... You dont respect the life at all.

People lost life at the marathon, and you make a "funny" (i guess thats what you think atleast) "art" of it....
Go kill yourself, you earned it.

Also, if there is something like fairness in this forum, pls dont ban me for going a bit rude, but seriously... this what smiluu does is disgusting and not normal...
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1688 on: April 20, 2013, 05:40:13 pm »
Everything is fair for humor, there's no exceptions in what you can and cannot make fun of. Free speech is the birth gift and right for everyone.

For whatever you may add to this.. I don't care, fuck off

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #1689 on: April 20, 2013, 05:57:24 pm »
Everything is fair for humor, there's no exceptions in what you can and cannot make fun of. Free speech is the birth gift and right for everyone.

will a moderator finaly ban smiluu? seriously, does anyone here share such a humour? Or does anyone think about kids see such a pic?

This is complete respectless humor, and wrong in a game forum at all.... and this is not art, this is simple disgusting.
BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #1690 on: April 20, 2013, 06:08:05 pm »
This is complete respectless humor, and wrong in a game forum at all.... and this is not art, this is simple disgusting.

Welcome to the internet.

will a moderator finaly ban smiluu? seriously, does anyone here share such a humour? Or does anyone think about kids see such a pic?

Smiluu has done such things for years on here and he didn't get banned for them once. You know what it means.

And about his humor, it's still far beyond original and way more acceptable here than your shitty-ass memes and dumbfuckery clogging up 9GAG.

Take your fucktarded political correctness to the shitheaded goat-sodomizing towelheads and their friends in France whom it belongs to.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 06:16:40 pm by Fawkzy »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1691 on: April 21, 2013, 10:47:33 am »
@Hitler's landman: I lol'd when I saw Smiluu's post. This is at least the most original response to the terror that happened in Brighton. My English-teacher from grammar school used to fly to England every year to run the marathon in Brighton, but this year she did not, and lucky she is not to have. I can still laugh at Smiluu's work, because I am not that easily offended. Maybe you should just take a vacation from the internet? I think you should.

Welcome to the internet.

A happy welcome from me, too!

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #1692 on: April 21, 2013, 01:27:15 pm »
i am not offended at all, i only think this is the wrong place for that, if you can laugh at that, then you just was too long in the internet, you guys lost about reality any feeling it seems, but who cares....
BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1693 on: April 21, 2013, 02:50:40 pm »
@GhostRider: Any further discussion as to connection of Smiluu's art and real life has to be done via PM. Back to art:

Dunno whether I posted these ones yet:

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1694 on: April 21, 2013, 08:16:09 pm »

You're an idiot and an attention whore. This site isn't for "kids"; the game itself has far more violence than the boston bombing had anyway. Smiluu hasn't done anything wrong whatsoever. It's not like he's posting the nsfw stuff he puts on lolokaust here.

i am not offended at all, i only think this is the wrong place for that, if you can laugh at that, then you just was too long in the internet, you guys lost about reality any feeling it seems, but who cares....

Also, if there is something like fairness in this forum, pls dont ban me for going a bit rude, but seriously... this what smiluu does is disgusting and not normal...

I won't ban you for talking shit but that doesn't mean I can't criticize you for it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:19:55 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #1695 on: April 22, 2013, 07:52:19 am »
@jrp : dont you see how wierd it is calling someone an attetion whore when he's just tryn to stop ACTUAL attention whores posting such stuff, seriously jrgp, i know you well, i know well - this is exact the humor you like, you remember the same humor i've reported to Kagesha when i was arround in KAG, you just never been punished cauze you are an important person for them, thats a fact.... all the people will say, hey that is how jrgp is... or now, that's how smiluu is, still... they can be whatever they want, but atleast dont make jokes of dead people, seriously...

imagine you lost a friend at this marathon, i would kill someone posting something like this if i would be involved....
So all i did is thinking a bit further about the people there, not about myself jrgp...

Sorry for going offtopic, but i dont like to look like an asshole, just cauze i actualy wanted to be a "correct person", atleast I can die someday happy without any remorse.

@ Darkcrusade : this I can call art, nice pics man.
BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1696 on: April 22, 2013, 09:56:02 am »
More traditionally drawn stuff to lighten the tense atmosphere up.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1697 on: April 23, 2013, 05:37:31 am »
Yup this thread needs to cheer up. I apologize for such a shitty and hasty drawing on such a depressing matter, so I decided to give it a little more effort to show my appreciation and respect to the victims. (Enlarge for precise pixels)

Yes, you guessed right, that's Brad Marchand, on the lowest right screen!
And yes, it's actually a game.

Here's our official trailer: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz9l0q#.UXcwSbX7DTc
And a gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0jD72VIAGA

Download here: http://lolokaust.com/games.html
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:08:14 pm by smiluu »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1698 on: April 23, 2013, 07:46:57 am »
Looking forward to a playable demo. If you need a tester, count me in ;)

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1699 on: April 23, 2013, 08:16:32 am »
It's finished already, DL link in the previous post.