Author Topic: some art sheeza  (Read 239239 times)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: some art sheeza
« Reply #1700 on: April 23, 2013, 09:53:20 am »
@jrp : dont you see how wierd it is calling someone an attetion whore when he's just tryn to stop ACTUAL attention whores posting such stuff, seriously jrgp, i know you well, i know well - this is exact the humor you like, you remember the same humor i've reported to Kagesha when i was arround in KAG, you just never been punished cauze you are an important person for them, thats a fact.... all the people will say, hey that is how jrgp is... or now, that's how smiluu is, still... they can be whatever they want, but atleast dont make jokes of dead people, seriously...

imagine you lost a friend at this marathon, i would kill someone posting something like this if i would be involved....
So all i did is thinking a bit further about the people there, not about myself jrgp...

Sorry for going offtopic, but i dont like to look like an asshole, just cauze i actualy wanted to be a "correct person", atleast I can die someday happy without any remorse.

@ Darkcrusade : this I can call art, nice pics man.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously with that many misspellings and grammatical errors in your post? It's also a bit rude that you didn't spell my name correctly even once. It's "jrgp" not "jrgp" or "jrp"

That said, I do see where you're coming from, you just don't understand how lolokaust works and their sense of humor. I personally find it hilarious, but to each their own or whatever.
There are other worlds than these

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1702 on: April 25, 2013, 01:39:39 pm »
That's great. You guys are successfully trolling the world! :P

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #1703 on: April 25, 2013, 03:27:45 pm »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1704 on: April 25, 2013, 04:17:49 pm »
Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think we're winning hard. The game was made using microsoft paint and game maker studio.. and it got in every god damn US news outlet imaginable.

As for the publicity, it's not as serious as it seems. Media likes to milk anything related to the Boston incident for their own profit and this is only possible now while people still care. Probably about week or two later from now the articles are gonna be dead and everyone will have forgotten about it (we've already been there done that). I got a little boost in publicity, but it's not permanent. People got better things to do than stalking individual internet weirdos for eternity. On the other hand Lolokaust.com now has more fans and we're now basically 'on the map'.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1705 on: April 25, 2013, 04:54:49 pm »
A lot of people are pissed off now, so it's your time to release something big like your parody on muslims.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #1707 on: April 26, 2013, 04:33:25 am »
In 2 weeks all forgot again about your shitty site and you will sit again in darkness alone without any friends.

great job smiluu  ;)
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1708 on: April 26, 2013, 08:00:01 am »
@GhostRiderSwiss: Someone's really butthurt and does not know when the moment comes to back out of a discussion that clearly is not in his favour, and it's neither jrgp, nor Smiluu, nor me. That's really low for someone who told me via PM that he was just as smart as all the other people around here, but with horrible English. But actually, I am not surprised. A lot of people pretend to be intelligent and sophisticated on the internet. You clearly are one of them. Now go and create a blog to rant about how respectless the guys from lolokaust.com are and that you hate them really much.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #1709 on: April 26, 2013, 08:13:42 am »
@GhostRiderSwiss: Someone's really butthurt and does not know when the moment comes to back out of a discussion that clearly is not in his favour, and it's neither jrgp, nor Smiluu, nor me. That's really low for someone who told me via PM that he was just as smart as all the other people around here, but with horrible English. But actually, I am not surprised. A lot of people pretend to be intelligent and sophisticated on the internet. You clearly are one of them. Now go and create a blog to rant about how respectless the guys from lolokaust.com are and that you hate them really much.

By far your best post on these forums of all time. Telling off a retard like a boss. :)

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1710 on: April 26, 2013, 03:23:39 pm »
great job smiluu  ;)
Thank you, you're making my dimples sore.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1711 on: May 18, 2013, 08:39:37 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwRiHBFYI9o

Me and CMCW's commentation on different news outlets talking about our game, we're drunk so it goes for art I guess.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #1712 on: May 18, 2013, 03:48:59 pm »
I am so proud of you both, comrades.

Proud of the members of the happy, free and courageous community I used to belong to and contribute to.

You rock, my friends.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1713 on: May 19, 2013, 05:41:15 am »
Yes, we all appreciate you for being our cum bucket at the most difficult time of your youth, Foxconn.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #1714 on: May 19, 2013, 06:54:56 am »
Oh my god, yeah! I loved your tasty protein shakes going down my face along with Ajaa going all-out on my naked body in exchange for all that tasty, yet unskilled mspaint art and all the stories I shared with you, guys!

You make Kardan from Call of Pripyat happy!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 06:57:23 am by Fawkzy »

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #1715 on: May 19, 2013, 04:05:22 pm »
I check here every now nd then... you guys never cease to amaze me.

Kudos to ya'll

Unfortunately I can't make art for shit... so here is a picture of almost finished PBJ sandwitches
Text goes here...

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #1716 on: May 19, 2013, 04:08:34 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwRiHBFYI9o

Me and CMCW's commentation on different news outlets talking about our game, we're drunk so it goes for art I guess.
So, is there some deeper meaning behind the game , or are you really just trolling people and making fun of their suffering? Am I missing something?

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #1717 on: May 19, 2013, 05:02:23 pm »
They very clearly did it for the lulz.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #1718 on: May 22, 2013, 04:38:22 am »
So, is there some deeper meaning behind the game , or are you really just trolling people and making fun of their suffering? Am I missing something?
In case you're not a resident in Boston and you didn't play the game you might be missing the references to Boston history, inside jokes and culture. And on the contrary to what the media might say, there's nothing really in our game directly implying that the victims deserved what they got or anything saying that 'this is right', in the game you play as a marathoner and your goal is to survive, you don't get to kill anybody. People seem to have made their own assumptions and got offended on their own accord. And what's wrong with making fun of others' suffering and misery anyway? As far as I recall that's always been part of the humour in our modern society. You could watch a clip of an over-sized woman plumping down from a bicycle breaking her hips and yelling like a pig or you could watch a video of people exploding and the news outlets going all out about it for weeks, or you could play a video game based on that, I don't see a difference here. In two years there's going to be a movie about this and everybody's going to go watch it with their kids.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #1719 on: May 24, 2013, 12:41:30 pm »
This is gonna be the front-side of my brother's band's first EP / album. They mostly play own compositions and cover songs by big metal bands like Metallica. I do all the graphic-related stuff like covers, their logo etc., and some prose for lyrics. Right now, they have no videos on Youtube. But my brother is a really talented guitarist, so I figured it would be a nice move to motivate them to work harder and create their first demo tape by doing the art.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:24:03 pm by DarkCrusade »