Author Topic: Looking for a certain type of mod.  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Ervis

• Major(1)
Looking for a certain type of mod.
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:42:44 am »
I come asking you Modding experts of the forums  :-* for help. I am looking for any sorts of interface mods, that are small and fit as little amount of graphics into the Soldat screen as possible. Basically, I want a mod that shows what it should, but also takes up as less space as possible so I can have the most view of the Soldat screen as I possibly can. I'm not looking for anything too creative, I like simple & intuitive designs (even something as simple as a fucking number with a bullet to show how much ammo I have left).

Thanks for anyone that can help. I know that people will reply with "ok well you could look around first..." but I know there are other Soldat modding websites that I don't personally know of that you guys could possibly link me to (with the type of mod I like as well :P if it's included in that website).

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me.

DarkCrusade

Re: Looking for a certain type of mod.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 12:21:42 pm »
Hi I saw your post and had some free time, so I made an interface for you :) It is custom, you need to be registered for it, but it is REALLY simple and basing on less colors to give everybody a good overlook over what´s important :)

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 12:47:36 pm »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 01:10:14 pm »
Hmmm, the ones in the first link are really good, but if you´d like to have full overview (lookings are not so important on my), take my one, but you dont have to, was work of 5mins ;D

Offline Ervis

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 08:35:28 pm »
Thanks, I really like the Flazor one. Sorry DarkCrusade, it's close but not exactly what I had in mind =[. Thanks for your time though <3.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 05:18:44 am »
No problem, I wouldn´t use it either ;D But maybe I use the layout for a better one :)

Offline Fireman

• Major
  • D:
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 05:48:22 am »
Ask Blad about that one that he had, it's hawt o.o

Also quit being a lazy Son of a Bitch and just look in the Interface section.

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=31753.0
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=27584.0

Two to start you off.