Soldat Fans > Web Pages

soldathq.com - Soldat Files & Downloads

<< < (2/5) > >>

scarface09:
This looks pretty cool...I like the list of maps and how it also shows a picture of the map.

Frenchie:

--- Quote from: jrgp on March 30, 2009, 03:56:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: Frenchie on March 30, 2009, 12:04:39 pm ---You'll have to fill me in here, cause I don't get it.
How I am kidding you?

--- Quote ---create teh mappacks...

--- End quote ---
What mappack?

--- End quote ---
I think he finds it insane to have to download all the maps in MAD individually. He wants you to make a map pack with all of MAD's maps in it.

--- End quote ---
Ok thanks for clearing that up. But what in the world is he going to do with nearly 7000 soldat maps.... Too many to play.
MAD's designed for players who want to find any soldat map possible without having to search the web following dead links.

--- Quote ---nice work on those sites, btw.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Wookash on March 30, 2009, 04:06:16 pm ---Wow, I really like SLAP. I find it very useful. Back on topic, unfortunately I can't help you with page design.

--- End quote ---
No worries, glad you found my SLAP helpful :p

--- Quote from: scarface09 on March 30, 2009, 04:29:22 pm ---This looks pretty cool...I like the list of maps and how it also shows a picture of the map.

--- End quote ---
Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions towards these scripts or the site?

jrgp:

--- Quote from: Frenchie on March 31, 2009, 12:52:27 pm ---Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions towards these scripts or the site?

--- End quote ---
I think MAD might be better if it listed the maps like this. Notice the sorting, tiny overview clip, pagination, multiple site themes, etc.

Frenchie:
Thanks for the reply.
I dont think this would work with MAD because, the overview clips would basically all look the same
the pagination would be pointless (too many maps... for eg. on the link you gave me, you got 20 maps per page... on MAD with 6900+ maps thats over 345 pages...)
multiple site themes: I need ideas for new themes, thats why I'm posting this topic :)

And the sorting, it already does this.. Using javascript, so it's real quick and it allows multiple column sorting. (Works with MAD and SLAP)

Bonecrusher:

--- Quote ---Ok thanks for clearing that up. But what in the world is he going to do with nearly 7000 soldat maps.... Too many to play.
--- End quote ---
create few mappacks then so i can choose which id like to have on my pc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version