Author Topic: Normal Flipper v1.1.5 (with source code) - a tool to make one-way-through polys  (Read 10778 times)

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Cool it works fine now, thanks.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
Great.
So Normal Flipper was officially updated to v1.1.3. Source code for new version is also available. Links are in the first post.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Found a couple of bugs while using NF 1.1.3:

1) When you go to Script > save as script, it says it will save it as .nfs, but if you don't put .nfs on the end yourself it saves it as .PMS
2) When you use Script > load script, the last number doesn't show up in the output window, e.g. it will be like
5-2
6-3
7-

This happened whether I loaded a script saved as .nfs or .PMS

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
Found a couple of bugs while using NF 1.1.3:

1) When you go to Script > save as script, it says it will save it as .nfs, but if you don't put .nfs on the end yourself it saves it as .PMS
2) When you use Script > load script, the last number doesn't show up in the output window, e.g. it will be like
5-2
6-3
7-

This happened whether I loaded a script saved as .nfs or .PMS

1. I was unable to trace this bug, since this never happened to me. However i've added code that forcibly changes extension to .nfs
2. Fixed.

Normal Flipper v1.1.4
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 02:05:45 pm by VirtualTT »

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Now all you need to do is integrate it into polyworks :P

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
Normal Flipper v1.1.5 released
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 02:12:22 pm »
ok... here is another bugfix release...

-Fixed bug with incorrect auto-inserted script file name in Save script as... dialog.
-Fixed bug with duplicated Recent maps.
-Fixed Acces violation when trying to Reload map data if no map was loaded before.
-Fixed Acces violation when trying to Patch map if wrong map name was specified in the script.

see first post for download link

The more i'm trying to improve NF the more bugs it appears to have...  :( I don't have any beta-testers so i just deal with the issues that i'm finding while mapping...

DarkCrusade

Well, I didn´t get how to use it and I refuse that I don´t use it anymore for my maps since ctf_VanishingPower that I´ve sent you, VTT :) I guess I will check the next version then and see whether I get it then ;D

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
I don't think there will be any changes in the interface in new version when (and if) it will be released. I just don't know how to make it even simpler than it is now. Basically the only way to improve UI is to integrate it into map editor. So you need to wait untill Soldat Map Studio will come out....  ;)