Author Topic: Hide and Seek  (Read 12918 times)

DarkCrusade

Hide and Seek
« on: April 05, 2009, 04:02:41 pm »
Lol, I got votekicked in 1 and a half hour 2 times because of noobs ... I won 6 times in a row and suddenly in conquest somebody voted me and got kicked. Second time I ran on Ash, fisted, jetted and got voted + kicked :-\

I think they go this way: If someone is pro at a noobserver he has automatically hacks, no cock and 3 balls ;D

I am sooooo angry! TWO FUCKING NOOBVOTES >:( Do you know that, too? ::)

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
Re: Hide and Seek
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 04:18:11 pm »
totally understand you man lol... even happend to me today in FA DM cuz they have weap mods and im realy good with the Steyr so yeah got kicked so then I went in a climbing server and that noob voted an other guy because he was good and the noob thought he was hacking, he didn't get kicked and someone else voted him... and bye bye noob hehe

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 04:37:20 pm »
Just go to damn #Fracs, Meathouse, or #Tba. Then you'll start whining my friends.

And for the HnS, yeah, that happens alot. Players can get kicked for bitching, a LOT.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 05:13:30 pm »
Hehe noobs strike again there will be a time when noobs vote you out of the servr for being too good but dont worry you'l get unbanned soonly i guess
Infiltration|Veterinarian

DarkCrusade

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 08:15:03 pm »
Yes, I can rejoin after 10-20mins, but ... ITS FUCKING ANNOYING if you understand ;D

Offline Keldorn

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 08:02:16 am »
Why do you play hide and seek...?
Anyone play KOL?

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 10:52:45 am »
It's not that hard, and it's fun hiding, and give people grieves.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

DarkCrusade

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 09:05:52 pm »
yeah, got votekicked in the last months for textes like *put in funny text here* or the best is *complains too much* when I had a little discussion about luring me with somebody ;D

I like HnS, it´s fun to play there, most guys are neat, others not, but that´s the usual thing. I like that on HnS is more conversation because specs can´t do anything else and I like that I find cool hiding places noone could come up with AND that it really trains your M79 skills and with M79 desert eagles aim [pigtail]

Love it ;D

Offline Keldorn

• Soldier
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 05:50:32 am »
Just gave it a shot. Seems interesting but I don't have the patience. Now that I think of it, the guys you played with must have benn d*ckheads. I mean, is it your fault that the seeker killed them and not you?!??! Its their own choice!!!!
Anyone play KOL?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 07:46:15 am »
Ya, that is right, but things pay for it, like my m79 shot on this icy inf map where i shot down from a mountain and got a kill on a range of 132,XX metres ;D

When you see there somebody who´s name is "A Clown", kick the asshole, he lures, but just me, because I am ready for discussions when needed and I can WRITE the things he couldn´t even think of or articulate and he is annoyed of me because I seek that often (he runs after me on maps, but it is funny, because I dont hide anymore and he gets simply killed, because he runs so bad), KICK him, VOTE him ;D (long sentence ... fuck I write too much, but that thing just btw) [pigtail]

Offline Jakious

• Soldier
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 05:20:29 am »
Just run, the only thing lamers can do is kick you and 80% of the time you'll get 11ed.
Hns is great fun if you play another game at the same time, I do it while I played poker.

Offline TradeMAAK

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 02:20:33 pm »
PS, the hide and seek server doesnt work anymore does it?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:25:31 pm by TradeMAAK »
destroy

Offline Keldorn

• Soldier
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 04:21:46 am »
^^ What do you mean by that?

If you mean that both teams can use all the weapons, servers often crash, causing problems.
Anyone play KOL?

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 05:53:35 pm »
Ahhhh good old HnS.

I think I was there when it happened. I got vote kicked the other day as well.

And A Clown can be a douche, but he isn't always.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 06:58:56 pm »
Yes, I can rejoin after 10-20mins, but ... ITS FUCKING ANNOYING if you understand ;D
I can rejoin right after getting kicked. ;d (adsl)
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 10:34:28 pm »
Yes, I can rejoin after 10-20mins, but ... ITS f**kING ANNOYING if you understand ;D
I can rejoin right after getting kicked. ;d (adsl)

Hacker :D
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline Platehead

• Flagrunner
  • Platehead
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 10:39:28 pm »
HnS is fun, except some pretty forgetful servers maintain their 'AFK auto kick'.  Once I was going to win, someone was running and the M79er was catching up quick.  I was sitting there watching in some scenery, seeker ran straight past me.  Then I got kicked.  After that I kinda quit, anyway, my colours (pink mainly, white skin) were bad for partial bush hiding anyway :P
"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels." -- Augustine

Offline SpeedKill

• Major
  • {AC} SpeedKill
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 06:20:32 am »
Lol, you normally run when I see you. I get that loads too, I'm more of a tactic player (Hiding).

Leader of {AC}

Offline Platehead

• Flagrunner
  • Platehead
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 08:36:30 pm »
well running is heaps fun, but sometimes when I actually feel like winning I hide
"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels." -- Augustine

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 10:17:16 pm »
Yeah running is heaps of fun.

When I want to win I run. (I'm up there with the best)
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs