Author Topic: <3* Clan - Time to get a pacemaker  (Read 6348 times)

Offline XxxXnoodleXxxX

• Major(1)
<3* Clan - Time to get a pacemaker
« on: April 14, 2009, 01:25:43 pm »
The Heart Clan is once again active, and looking for members who love INF and CTF and play soldat for fun, not to compete. This clan is all about having a ball playing the game, so if that's your kind of thing, apply!
The Basics
- Clan tag: <3*
- Clan leaders: XxxXnoodleXxxX, ^Why^
- How to contact: heartsoldatclan@yahoo.com
- Clan age: Over five years!
- Favourite game modes: INF and to a lesser degree CTF
- Equipment: Our own private INF server
- Requirements in skill and character: Gotta love having fun on soldat, and must be a team player in INF and CTF.
- Where/How/When are possibilities for a tryout: Tryouts are based on personality and to a lesser degree, skill. We will revue your info after you contact us and set up a tryout ASAP. Suffice to say we don't make you 1v1 anyone.

If you want to join, post that you do here, and then email the clan at:

heartsoldatclan@yahoo.com

with the following info:

Name-
Soldat Name-
Age-
Country-
Soldat experience-
Previous clans-
Weapons-
Favorite Game Type-
Who you know in <3*-
Why you want to join <3*-

Thanks for your interest in the clan!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: <3* Clan - Time to get a pacemaker
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 07:57:30 pm »
Interesting..

Name: jrgp
Soldat Name: Grenade Juggler Joe
Soldat experience: Playing nonstop and involved in the community since 2004. (making sites, forum'ing, mapping, and stuff)
Previous clans: Bunch of shitty ones not worth mentioning. That said, I haven't been in a clan since 2007.
Weapons: MP5/Barret/Spas/M79 with Knife and loads of Grenades
Favorite Game Type: INF (either team)
Who you know in <3*: As of right now, XxxXnoodleXxxX ;)
Why you want to join <3*: Seems like my kind of thing. I play for fun, not for the eternal glory of winning sctfl or whatever.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 09:09:46 pm »
is reckon still around?
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 09:23:02 pm »
Yeah, he kicks around a bit. Saw him in a pub about a week ago.

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 09:47:49 pm »
Cool, he was like the first ever <3 guy I met, like 4 years ago. Doubt he remembers me :(.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Memxio

• Major
  • Rugertard
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 10:02:24 pm »
We're recruiting again? You weren't kidding about a revival.

Join this clan kids.

Yeah, he kicks around a bit. Saw him in a pub about a week ago.yesterday
He's been hangin' out with us in AllStars

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 10:14:38 pm »
He hangs around #Fractured INF or FORBES ^INF^
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline FORBES

• Major(1)
  • It AlL GeTs CrAzY WhEn ThE LiGhT's Go Out !
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 09:23:01 am »
yea hes been hanging around on my server :D

hmm didnt think there would be clans like this one  :o  guess ill give a app in maybe i get in ^^

Name- David Forbes
Soldat Name- FORBES
Age- 16
Country- Ireland <-- the all powerful island -_-  ;)
Soldat experience- been playing 6 months nerly  7
Previous clans- none
Weapons-  barrett & ussocom  or AK47 & M79 sometimes
Favorite Game Type- INF  can play CTF
Who you know in <3*- none apart from the one's ive seen in my inf
Why you want to join <3*- cuz i like to have a good laugh in soldat , and sometimes when i get drunk a little crazy hehe

Offline Ricrylonten

• Major
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 04:17:18 pm »

Offline Memxio

• Major
  • Rugertard
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 06:34:01 pm »
Do you still need this?

http://fracs.net/bbs/viewforum.php?f=301

We do still use them, if that's what you're asking. I'm assuming you're ricr.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:36:29 pm by Memxio »

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 07:11:29 pm »
well... to be honest, in my case is more like skill > personality, but when you get to know me it becomes a different story. I'm an old player... however, i dropped the clan scene a while ago and right now i'm only playing in pubs and ocassionally in gathers...
I might seem unknown to you but i've just used different names through these years... even now you can spot me in pubs with made-up names, so I prefer to start over with this nickname and hopefully get into this clan that i remember from a while ago.

Name- Fabricio Roth
Soldat Name- Fujifabric, or Fuji.
Age- 19
Country- Colombia
Soldat experience- going to the 4th year, some gaps.
Previous clans-
Weapons- AK, Steyr, Deagles. / knife.
Favorite Game Type- CTF
Who you know in <3*- know by just knowing and played with them, i'd say most of them.
Why you want to join <3*- because i hope to get to know some nice people to play, and trying to get a little more of motivation, since the ones i used to play are gone.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:47:15 am by Fujifabric »

Offline S4R

• Major
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 09:26:47 pm »
we need an irc channel :(

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 10:24:23 pm »
I recommend making a website :D
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline Shinobars

• Major
    • SoldatRS Forums
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 12:38:06 am »
Name- Matthew
Soldat Name- Shinobars
Age- 18
Country- United States of America
Soldat experience- Started playing Soldat in 1.3.1. More information included at the bottom.
Previous clans- Normal: ~!EL~, RE|, Myth|, Fate|, gh-, ck/ R/S: SoA, F[A]`, |BR|, `ES ~, :[DS]:, F9| TW: RE|, [DO]
Weapons- Normal: Minimi/Knife, HK/Knife R/S: Ruger/Socom, HK/LAW
Favorite Game Type- Normal CTF or R/S
Who you know in <3*- I do believe both s4r and Rai-Dei are in <3*, both of which I love.
Why you want to join <3*- Every time I've seen <3* mentioned, it's been in what would appear to be a fun and respectable way. It's hard to not want to join a clan like that!

Included below is an old SCTFL Admin Application that I created which also serves as a sort of out-of-date Soldat history for myself.

Soldat Experience:

I began playing Soldat in May of 2006. I had heard about the game through some friends who had played the game before me. I started off by playing in pubs for a month or so, usually in the !EliteCTF public servers such as Snipe and Slice, before moving to Louisiana at the beginning of July in 2006. I was without internet access until late August.

When I regained my internet access, I wasn't very interested in Soldat at first. But, since I had dial-up and didn't have many other gaming options, I soon returned to playing in the public servers that I had frequented before. I was very unskilled at this time, and rarely managed to maintain a positive K:D ratio even in those very easy public servers. I wasn't able to play on a desktop computer at this time, and was confined to using a laptop keypad mouse thing for about three months. Nothing really exciting happened within this time.

After a little while, I ended up visiting the !EliteCTF website, which was advertised on all of their servers. I signed up and began frequenting those forums, attempting to get to know many of the people in the community. I soon became friends with many people, and started climbing with them. For the next few months, I climbed a whoooole lot, learning many of my first climbing skills on my favorite map, ctf_Knivel. Hung around good friends such as Mr. Scientist, p0ppin fresh, LCK, Dark Scion, and occasionally IQ Unlimited. I continued doing this until around March.

In March, !EliteCTF held a Saw and Law Tournament. You would pair yourself up with two other people, and compete in the tournament with teams of three. It was a simple tournament, but the prize was grand. $60, or $20 per person. I signed up with two brothers, OMARLEconnoseiur and I think the other's name was GABRI. We were quite the underdogs. But, we did end up surprising people. We ended up beating a favorite team in the first round, and then simply continued that streak throughout the rest of the tournament to be the champions. I used my $20 to buy two servers for the !Elite community. !Elite Climb (at that time the only climb server that !Elite had) and !Elite Dodgeball. I never saw either of my teammates again.

Well, since I was now a Server Donor, I soon became trusted enough by the "higher ups" of the community and became an overall Server Admin. This was around the end of April, and I've maintained my Server Admin status on the !Elite Servers ever since. However, my servers have gone malfunctional and now can support only non-killing gamemodes. They disconnect when someone is killed (not selfkilled, however.)

Around the end of May, I noticed a clan by the name of ~!Elite Legion~ which was headed by an !EliteCTF frequenter named Lyster. I became quite interested, seeing as how my first clan which went by the name of -:AimLords:-and was led by LORDK was merely a Sniper clan and died very shortly after my joining, and I had longed to join a clan ever since. I tried out for a division of the clan against a player named Veilaz (who I still maintain some contact with today.) I lost very, very badly and was refused. About a week later, I tried out for a Sniper division led by Blue_Ninja, another !Elite frequenter, and made it into the clan. I also became a member of Fracs around this time.

I stayed with ~!EL~ until early July, battling mainly against the clan FTM which was led by Dash. After getting grounded and being absent for nearly two weeks, I came back to find the clan in new leadership, with most of my favorite members having left the clan for other pursuits. Rangedmage was the new leader. As ~!EL~ wasn't what I remembered it being, I left it for another clan I had found and had enjoyed playing with their members. That clan was the Rogue Elites, or RE|.

RE was led by a player named Predator, who now is in the clan Fate| and goes by the name of `Ryde. The co-leader was Spec Ops, the now Leader of the Rogue Elites which merged with eO not too long ago. I enjoyed that clan heartily, and played many  games with Crumbly Cookie, Spec Ops, Armageddon, and Predator. We mainly battled the /\\/ clan which was led by Dizzy, and co-lead by ShazMan, who is now known by ricr. Around this time, I was introduced to TrenchWars. But that will come later.

Around October, I became tired with the drama that started going around RE| as members came and went, and people got tired of one another. I met a player named Zenith who was leading a clan called Myth, and asked if I could join. I was allowed in on the same night, and left RE behind.

Myth was perhaps the best clan I've ever been in. It was really the "awakening" for me. I battled many Fracs clans and actually won, which was a big surprise for me seeing as how all my previous clans had been far inferior to even the weakest clan at Fracs. I mainly kept contact with two Myth players, Vandal and Zenith. Who are now having a child, in fact. The clan had been the home for many of the Mexican players in NA, such as MADinMexico, Itachi, Bitem, along with others who I forget. Zenith didn't really like them too much, and ended up kicking/unkicking many of the members. This clan ended the same way ~!EL~ did for me. I went afk for a time and came back to it under a new name and new leadership, with Zenith and Vandal being gone. I didn't join the new version of Myth and went onto different things.

Myth died in late November of 2007, and I was unable to join any clan again until late January of 2008. I trialed for FR which was led by Kryptonite at the time, and we didn't get along. So I was kicked, and I was happy to be kicked as well. After that, I trialed for {OC} and failed that miserably. In late January, I managed to make it into the clan -iH-, or Incoming Hazard, which was led by Premiumkill and Aphec who are now in Mr. -iH- didn't seem to last long, and I don't remember much about it except that I really liked the name and tag. When -iH- disbanded in what seems like February of 2008,

I went on mainly to play TW and build up my R/S reputation, which I had been introduced to just recently. More on that later as well.

All I remember from February to April is that I trialed for DETH, and was well on my way to making it in until it merged with {OC}. Didn't make it after that. From there, I think I was given a trial position in [DC], without even requesting one, but I still gladly underwent it. I really, really enjoyed trialing for [DC]. And, although I didn't make the cut, I was still determined to remain close to the members of [DC]. Which is why, from there, I went to [DC]'s training clan Oasis.

I don't really remember the time frames of this period, all I do remember is that I joined -o-, eventually gained enough trust from Dlt to where he made me the non-DC Leader, and then -o- merged with -:RoT:-, which was led by Coconutmilk at the time. Chibi had joined the clan, as well, and I had gotten to know him somewhat during my time with the clan. The merge formed -<R>-, Reign of Oasis, and Coco and I led that for a month or two, before I went inactive and the clan disbanded. I came back after a while and found that many of the members had left, I would have too but Dlt convinced me to give it another go. We managed to convince Coco to come back, along with some of the former members, and we created eXo, or Exodus.

Exodus lasted like a day. ShazMan, an old friend of mine, had just quit war| and wanted to be in a clan with me, as I wanted to be in a clan with him. We approached Coco with an idea of renaming the newly created Exodus and introducing Ricr as a Leader. He liked the idea, and we then created Direct Variation, or dv_, with Coco and Ricr as the Leaders.

And dv is where I'm currently residing. It is scheduled to be disbanded on July 6th, however, and from there I am uncertain as to where I will be going. DV was meant to be a training clan, and we are hoping that the members we have will be able to get into their "dream clans" after being in dv, albeit for a short period of time.

Normalwise, I'm currently an admin on the Fractured Servers and on the !EliteCTF Servers.

TrenchWars

I began playing trenchwars while in RE. We played mainly against /\\/ and usually won in the end. The TW division of the Rogue Elites was led by a player named zac4213, or some such numbers. The division was rather inactive for a long time, and, when I quit RE for Myth, I quit the TW division as well. I soon moved onto one of the better TW clans holding the name of DarkOps, or [DO]. It is led by Boblekonvolutt, a Swedish player, and is indeed one of the best clans I've ever been in. Bob is a great leader, and all the members of the clan are top knotch players both sportsmanship wise and skillwise. I'm currently a Sergeant of the clan, and an active member.

Realistic/Survival

I joined the R/S Community around February or March of this year. I was introduced to it by a newcomer of a Normal player named Blake, and a friend of mine who goes by the name of Tinysmurf. I ended up meeting another old friend of mine, who I used to TW against and Climb with who used to go by the name of Chronic, but now goes by the name of Sp!k3. I joined his clan shortly after beginning R/S, which was called SoA, but was soon reformed into the clan F[A]`. Spike ended up getting grounded or some such, however, and was away for around a month. In that time, the clan became inactive and pretty much everyone ended up leaving.

I went from F[A]` to a clan named |BR|, which held a friend I had made named BmC. I stayed in that clan, which was very active and good at the time, until BmC departed from |BR| and made his own clan, `ES ~ or Eminent Soldiers. I went to the clan, seeing as how all that was good in |BR| and all I loved from that clan had moved onto `ES ~ with BmC. I gained a Council position in the clan, or rather a Co-Leader position, along with four other people. It was indeed quite fun being in the clan for a time, but it soon became dull seeing as how most of our battles were losses.

I was offered a position in one of the oldest and strongest R/S clans after my friend Sp!k3, who I mentioned before, suggested to TheStrider, one of the Leaders, that I'd make a good addition. I've been in :[DS]: for about a three weeks now, and have loved every minute of it.

I'm currently an admin on the :[DS]: Private Server, and an active member of the clan.

And that's all there is for my Soldat History!

Community Experience: I'm currently an Gameserver Admin on both the !EliteCTF and Fractured Communities. I've been a member of !EliteCTF for nearly two years now, and have been a member of Fractured for over a year.

I've also been a member of the SoldatRS community for nearing six months.

Prior League Experience: None.

Why you should be admin: I have a lot of free time on my hands, seeing as how it is the summer, and I will have free time on my hands even after the summer is over, for I will only be having two classes per semester in my next school year. I am very good at learning new information and adapting to my surroundings, as well as formulating decent arguments for my opinions and defending myself when my opinions are questioned.

I have administrative experience, and have never abused that power and never plan on abusing any administrative power in the future. And I know how to get whatever my task is done, and done efficiently. If I'm confronted with a problem, I'll find a solution as fast as possible and do everything in my power to find the correct solution.

Activity: I can devote as much time as is needed to get the job done. Which will most likely be a large amount, seeing as how I have dial-up and things may take me longer than a person who has high speed.

Offline Ricrylonten

• Major
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 01:25:57 am »
...jesus christ shinobi

Anyway, if you're ever looking for some friendly competition get on IRC and pm me and I'll try to get some random guys together to INF scrim you (cough not R7 cough). I don't really like the current format for INF clanwars though, takes way too long!

Offline Shinobars

• Major
    • SoldatRS Forums
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 01:33:05 am »
I don't really like the current format for INF clanwars though, takes way too long!

True that, ricr. If there could be a way to get an INF clanwar down to the standard time of a Normal clanwar (approximately thirty minutes or so), then I'm sure more people would enjoy the more formal side of INF instead of just fiddling around in pubs.

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 08:40:00 am »
I ... have never abused that power and never plan on abusing any administrative power in the future.

This is what killed your app you know!

Offline S4R

• Major
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 11:00:53 am »
made a channel on irc, join #<3* @ quakenet. also, here's an old site I made for the clan: http://skur.net/loveclan. maybe I'll work on it again :)

Offline XxxXnoodleXxxX

• Major(1)
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 04:00:33 am »
jrgp: Application recieved. Accept request on msn so we can set something up.

Chariot: Not often. He went to culinary school.

FORBES: Application recieved. Please respond to the email I sent regarding contact information.

Fuji: Please email your appication to heartsoldatclan@yahoo.com

S4R: I've been in and out of the #c&k channel looking for you and Rai.

Shinobi: It would be an honour to add you to the ranks. Please contact me at heartsoldatclan@yahoo.com . We'll get you suited up.

Offline poodleinacan

• Soldier
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 12:23:10 pm »
Name-Louis
Soldat Name-Poodleinacan
Age-16
Country-Canada
Soldat experience-farely good
Previous clans-n/a
Weapons-rugger
Favorite Game Type-CTF, TDM, INF
Who you know in <3*-no
Why you want to join <3*- I want to help the clan with my skills and do clan battles and stuff.

ps:My e-mail is available from my profile and forum profil on the left maybe.

I wont be able to play till june....(Final high school exams and other things.)
After 3 years, I'm back on the forums!

Offline legendslavi

• Major(1)
  • INF > CTF
    • Lavi
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 12:57:11 pm »
I'd like to join  ;D.  I emailed you my info
Legends never die, you do!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 02:02:55 pm »
Name- Call me Tommy

Soldat Name- D3m0n!@c
Age- 23

Country- Jordan (Mid-East)

Soldat experience- close to a year, with a precious 2 months with bots

Previous clans- AoS \ UABS \ Currently A*

Weapons-  Barret, DE's, AK-74, with some MP5 and Spas rushes

Favorite Game Type- INF (Not too keen on CTF unless for clan fun-ing)

Who you know in <3*- Since Memxio seems to be a member, him, played 2 rounds with him on the Graveyard. And some guy with a name made of (>;'/) and stuff in his nick.

Why you want to join <3*- Cause I wanna get to know more people who play for the kicks, and know how to have a fun conversation and a couple of laughs.
b&

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 03:00:31 am »
Name-Brendan Gessner
Soldat Name-Syst3m
Age-16
Country-USA
Soldat experience- 4 years
Previous clans- ~/SM\~, AR, K2/.. I can't remember any of the other clans, haven't played for awhile
Weapons- Barret(non-camper), MP5, Deagles, Ruger
Favorite Game Type-CTF, R/S
Who you know in <3*- I do not know.
Why you want to join <3*- Seems like a decent team. I'm looking to come back to Soldat and start playing competitively. This seems like a good team to get a good start. I'm an old player that used to play 3-4 years ago. Very experienced and active.
they said this was not a clan that would play competetivly.

Offline 1ronclaw

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 03:54:12 am »
I used to play Soldat quite a bit about 2 years ago, but with school and all I had to cut back. Now with more time on my hands, I've started playing again just recently and honestly my skills are pretty rusty =(. I figured joining a clan might help get me back in the swing of things. This clan sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd love to join.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 12:36:12 am »
Name- Tim
Soldat Name- T-Bone
Age- 19
Country- usa
Soldat experience- first started in about 2004-2005 i think
Previous clans- i was in this clan at one time
Weapons- mp5, ruger
Favorite Game Type- INF FTW
Who you know in <3*- i dunno if any of them are still in there but: Sethy, Fishy, Memxio, Taz, Theowls, reckon/racoon, its been so long, I'm trying to remember the names
Why you want to join <3*- cause i loves me some INF, and the guys have all been friends through my soldat career
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline legendslavi

• Major(1)
  • INF > CTF
    • Lavi
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 08:08:46 am »
Just letting you guys know, I think this clan is inactive/gone. I sent my info a while back and still havn't received a reply. :-[
Legends never die, you do!