Author Topic: [REG] Micro09  (Read 2506 times)

Offline grand_diablo

• Soldier
  • Veteran of Cartography
[REG] Micro09
« on: April 19, 2009, 03:22:50 am »
A small, compact interface. Some files taken from my Micro1 Interface, which is delivered with Soldat (but unfortunately wont work in higher resolutions).

The standard version works fine in 1024x768 (and should also in 800x600). Another Version for 640x480 is included (Dir: Micro09_640).

[DOWNLOAD]

Simply extract to your Soldat\Custom-Interfaces dir, select the interface in the options menu and youre done.

View full game screenshot

"Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot." (V in "V for Vendetta")

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
Re: [REG] Micro09
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 06:41:37 am »
G_D

i love you

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 08:04:21 am »
vest bar is useless, to do it, make a bar half the big of the health bar and overlap it.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 10:41:11 am »
There are no rules saying that's the 'right way' to do things ::)

Looks good.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline grand_diablo

• Soldier
  • Veteran of Cartography
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 12:46:39 pm »
someone definitely needs to prog a new interface maker. whenever I set the health amount to "vertical" it keeps showing it on the place where the vestbar actually should be, overlapping it totally. I dont get it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:48:50 pm by grand_diablo »
"Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot." (V in "V for Vendetta")

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 02:19:47 pm »
That's how I do the interfaces. I'm giving him a hint. having a whole bar dedicated for vest is stupid since you almost never use that powerup.

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 05:03:12 pm »
It's simple, viewable, and effective, Pretty nice work there!

That's how I do the interfaces. I'm giving him a hint. having a whole bar dedicated for vest is stupid since you almost never use that powerup.

Actually i agree with Espadon here. While a dedicated vest bar may not be the best choice in an interface, merging it with the health bar is not the only option. Such a restriction can hamper creativity. There is no need for anyone to have to follow someone else's criticisms all the time.
Un ~ Biscuiteer