Author Topic: Soldat server manager  (Read 13578 times)

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
Re: Soldat server manager
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 05:23:10 am »
Two bugs:

Minor one: ssm doesn't recognize -c xx.ini and -p 1234 parameters, therefor when they're used it may try to connect to wrong port. That can be easily fixed by making symbolic links though.
Major one: never mind, i wrote it in above post (the refreshx thingy)
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 05:12:54 pm »
i don't know if you still develop this app but one more bug:
sometimes (very often actually) when i alter config file and ssm reread it, it goes into some fork bomb mode and starts replicating itself, what causes servers to switch on/off in some infinite loop.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 05:36:07 am »
Eee, screens! :P Could you upload some pictures those show your app?

Offline zakath

• Inactive Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
    • Soldatladder
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 06:06:33 am »
i don't know if you still develop this app but one more bug:
sometimes (very often actually) when i alter config file and ssm reread it, it goes into some fork bomb mode and starts replicating itself, what causes servers to switch on/off in some infinite loop.
should probably do a redesign/refactoring of the app to handle that as it is now its a bit of a hack.

Eee, screens! :P Could you upload some pictures those show your app?
its not a visual app its more like a background service that manages soldatservers.

#soldat.mapping - #soldat.inc - #soldatladder - #soldat.gather.nordic

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2012, 07:32:20 am »
machina seriously, don't try to be a smartass in every topic you know shit about, It simply doesn't work.

zakath, if you'll ever change something, poke me on IRC, I'm the first to beta test :)
- Andrew Lewis

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 08:05:45 am »
its not a visual app its more like a background service that manages soldatservers.
Ah, I got feelng like that... Nevermind.