Author Topic: Timesplitters Future Perfect Plasma Set  (Read 13194 times)

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
Re: Timesplitters Future Perfect Plasma Set
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 12:03:05 am »
Espadon, can you please stop acting liek the big kid here? Your sarcasm is so stupid..

Alright for a first mod, but  shadin' i dont like.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline TSFP

• Major(1)
  • Timesplitters is da sh*tz
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 12:09:03 pm »
Espadon, can you please stop acting liek the big kid here? Your sarcasm is so stupid..

Alright for a first mod, but  shadin' i dont like.

which shading the first pic or the new ones?

Offline Aarni Valkea

• Soldier
  • R-tisht
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 02:03:26 pm »
I'd say you learned how to shade, but not where. You just blend the guns from one end to another. It really helped me when I was starting out, when I looked at the other modders productions in detail and tried to figure out how and in which order they drew them ;)

If I remember correctly, I used Lord Frunkamunch's weapons as my learning base ^^
Where life has no value, death has a price!

Offline TSFP

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 02:11:29 pm »
I'd say you learned how to shade, but not where. You just blend the guns from one end to another. It really helped me when I was starting out, when I looked at the other modders productions in detail and tried to figure out how and in which order they drew them ;)

If I remember correctly, I used Lord Frunkamunch's weapons as my learning base ^^

what do you mean by not where? take one of my pics and show me what you mean plz i'm confused and to tell you the truth i am a little young to be a decent pixel artist i mean i'm better than most ppl my age but still not as quilifed and skilled as you guys i mean you've been doing this for years me weeks! but thank you for the advice i'll try it out. :)

Offline TSFP

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 02:37:34 pm »
Also can you give me a link to one of lord Frunkamunch's mods because i have like 3 mods and i don't think any of them are his :-

Date Posted: March 11, 2008, 03:17:49 pm
here is something i did out of the blue to the sci-fi handgun (which i messed up before cus of photoshop :P) see if it is anything special ::)

Date Posted: March 11, 2008, 03:22:49 pm
made another edit see if you like this more than the other one (i'm trying my best from scratch here :P)

Offline TSFP

• Major(1)
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 03:00:17 pm »
ugh. :P i look at lord Frunkamunch's crimsonland mod and uh i don't likey the style at all :( so...if ether of these styles take the cake lemme know :-\

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 03:05:48 pm »
Do you really want my opinion then?

Those are the same style, except the top one is marginally more interesting than the bottom one.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline TSFP

• Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 04:13:31 pm »
Do you really want my opinion then?

Those are the same style, except the top one is marginally more interesting than the bottom one.

hmm, I'm not following ya. Marginally more interesting? all i did was chage shading styles not shapes. Which one matches this the most. :P

Date Posted: March 11, 2008, 04:11:41 pm
i wanted to remake the PAS completely so i did this.

Offline Aarni Valkea

• Soldier
  • R-tisht
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 05:11:16 pm »
That SPB500 is pretty screwed up, no offence. Go find an image about p90 and compare it with your gun to see what I mean.

Your problem is that you make the shape, and then just add the color and blend it from one end to another. They should be shaded more linearly and different parts with a different hue. You also don't have any detail. The weapons aren't just blank shells...

I have no years of experience. I just work with a project until it pleases my eye and I'm satisfied with it.

Write Frunkamunch in the search, I won't do it for you :D
Where life has no value, death has a price!

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 09:30:38 pm »
ugh. :P i look at lord Frunkamunch's crimsonland mod and uh i don't likey the style at all :( so...if ether of these styles take the cake lemme know :-\

That one was a rip from the actual Crimsonland files. Here's a few of my more recent ones if you don't want to bother searching through every post I've ever made:

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=21926.0;all
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=24241.0
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=24521.msg288321#msg288321
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline TSFP

• Major(1)
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 09:59:37 pm »
1.That SPB500 is pretty screwed up, no offence. Go find an image about p90 and compare it with your gun to see what I mean.

2.Your problem is that you make the shape, and then just add the color and blend it from one end to another. They should be shaded more linearly and different parts with a different hue. You also don't have any detail. The weapons aren't just blank shells...

3.I have no years of experience. I just work with a project until it pleases my eye and I'm satisfied with it.

Write Frunkamunch in the search, I won't do it for you :D

1.ok i will, but i mean i tried my best and i would be honored if you could help me design the SBP500 and you will be in the credits if you accept...please! :)
2.well your completely right :-[ i feel like crap to post pics of a mod with s**tty graphics in front of these great creators of a great action side-scroller, but i'm hoping this will change all of it! ;D
3.ok i didn't mean YEARS years i took it in a practical sense but your technique only works with ppl that take their work, not too seriously but enough to really care, which is an attribute i don't have :P.

Date Posted: March 11, 2008, 10:41:29 pm
ugh. :P i look at lord Frunkamunch's crimsonland mod and uh i don't likey the style at all :( so...if ether of these styles take the cake lemme know :-

That one was a rip from the actual Crimsonland files. Here's a few of my more recent ones if you don't want to bother searching through every post I've ever made:

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=21926.0;all
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=24241.0
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=24521.msg288321#msg288321

oops :( sorry i didn't notice that i'm really sorry bout' dat'. The first one was what i based this mod on!

Date Posted: March 11, 2008, 10:43:34 pm
Here is the new interface gfx pics with the crappy new shading that's at least better than the first and the amazing new PAS!!! :)

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 10:07:55 pm »
2.well your completely right :-[ i feel like crap to post pics of a mod with s**tty graphics in front of these great creators of a great action side-scroller, but i'm hoping this will change all of it! ;D

Michal Marcinkowski's the guy who made the game, we just play it and/or make mods for it. Everyone's a beginner at some point; you don't have to apologize for everything you do. You're not on trial here xD

The autorifle's still a bit big, but it's a definite improvement.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline TSFP

• Major(1)
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 10:16:41 pm »
I only made it too big because the details are so damn small >:( but it's not your fault :) i have no clue how to shrink this without making it look like kakadokie [retard] but i don't think it's possible at the moment so i'll let it slip by making the rest of the guns that big.

Offline Home32

• Major(1)
  • TSFP's back in buisness.
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2009, 08:41:57 pm »
Okay... Blah... I can't make another thread so I have to keep editing this post. Yipee... [retard]
So I should move ma pistol to here.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 11:34:35 am by Home32 »
No point in putting anything here, I dun have any small sigs. Seriously, why such a small maximum size?