Author Topic: Weapon bug...  (Read 701 times)

Offline MrSPAS12

• Major(1)
Weapon bug...
« on: April 21, 2009, 07:11:22 am »
Hi, I don't know if this bug has already been reported, but for some reason for me when ever I join a game, I can only see half of the weapons in the weapons list.  When I say half I mean only half of their pictures.  The other problem is that I can only see part of the weapons when I have selected them, sometimes I can not even see the weapon altogether.  As for shooting with them and functionality, they are fine.  Just can't see the weapons in the menu and while playing. (Ammo can still be seen).

Offline scout

• Camper
  • Wolverine does'nt have nothing on me now!
Re: Weapon bug...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:08:24 am »
try completely removing soldat, thats including the registry files and such- for these kinds of un-installations, try geting RevoUninstaller, its a lil niffty programme which hunts down left over files after removing a certain software. Back to topic, once done, re-install it to see if it helped.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 10:46:42 am »
What graphics card do you have? And whatever model it is, make sure you have the latest drivers.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 11:53:08 pm »
Do you see any text in-game at all?

Does the file weaponnames.txt actually contain weapon names?
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline MrSPAS12

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 12:43:08 am »
Sorry for the late response.

scout:  I tried using that RevoUninstaller like you suggested and re-installed Soldat, that didn't work.

Toumaz:  Since my old motherboard decided to catch on fire (Of course I was running Windows at the time) I haven't had a graphics card due to the fact that the graphics card does not work with this temporary motherboard, so using shared 64MB I think.

SpiltCoffee:  I checked weaponnames.txt, and all the weapon names are in that file.

Thanks for the help so far, if there is any other possible ways of fixing it, please say so. :)