Author Topic: dfa_Windmills  (Read 1326 times)

Offline -Zombie-

• Camper
dfa_Windmills
« on: April 29, 2009, 03:14:54 am »
m00' asked me to make a dfa/law catch map without a pilar if I could. This map relise on the players skill of determaning the angle of the shot aswell as dodging a shot without seeing the enemy shot fired. Map stats are in the overveiw.

Enjoy.

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
Re: dfa_Windmills
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 03:48:31 am »
woahh zombie that looks beautiful, i'll add it on to the server as soon as my net goes back to normal, looking forward to playing it!
cool

DarkCrusade

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 06:42:04 am »
I like the map very much, nice ambience :)

Offline Jakious

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 04:21:46 am »
Reminds me of Worms games :D World party !!!
Nice map Zombie, the trees look a bit too realistic for the windmills, from the screenshot anyway. Or maybe that's just because I have worms in my head again

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 11:53:47 pm »
hey zombie I was playing with people a little while ago and the problem was we couldn't see each others bases and couldn't hit most of the other side.
I hope you don't mind but I altered the water part in the middle and made it smaller, now you can see a bit of each others bases and can hit pretty much anywhere

cool

Offline -Zombie-

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 12:40:04 am »
I hope you don't mind but I altered the water part in the middle and made it smaller, now you can see a bit of each others bases and can hit pretty much anywhere
Thanks man, I thought I might have stuffed it up. I hope it plays fine now. I'll try it out soon if there's people playing.

Reminds me of Worms games :D World party !!!
Nice map Zombie, the trees look a bit too realistic for the windmills, from the screenshot anyway. Or maybe that's just because I have worms in my head again
Thanks, too bad the plantation scenery wasn't made by me, most of them were made by Virtual TT.

[EDIT] Just tested out the edited version and I realised that you can jump to the other island. I better modify it. Thanks anyway :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 12:52:41 am by -Zombie- »