Author Topic: Access violation at address 004fb292 in module "soldat.exe". Read of address 000  (Read 2001 times)

Offline jtv005

• Major(1)
Can anyone tell me why I am getting this at the profile selection screen? EVerytime I click it away, it comes back. I had a Direct x problem when an old game installed Direct x 4, but I think I resolved that. Help plz?

Offline jtv005

• Major(1)
And, consequently, each new page I travel to will give me a different address error.

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
Try to reinstall it. If that fails redownload it from another page and install it again. If you still have problems install the latest version of directx.
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod

Offline jtv005

• Major(1)
Yeah, I still have the problem. I system rollbacked until I had my old proper Direct x, and i installed Soldat 1.5 and I still have the same problem.

Offline jtv005

• Major(1)
I still need help.

Offline Bugs Revenge

• Camper
Ohh it works if I  just put force software on, thankss :D

(at the config -> Force software, Video Compatibility On).

Offline swill215

• Major(1)
I have that problem after playing Soldat for +3 hours. I have reinstalled Soldat, changed my font, tried a patch install (installed 1.4.2 first then installed patch to 1.5.0), some of the other things mentioned in this forum. AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!

Before I get that message, my keys suddenly don't work and sometimes my screen goes partially white. It is NOT an ATI card problem cause I'm using a NVIDIA 8600GT 1GB graphics card. Also, I am using the latest version of DirectX 9.

These problems are only occurring on 1.5.0.

Does anyone know how to stop these initial problems?

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Before I get that message, my keys suddenly don't work and sometimes my screen goes partially white. It is NOT an ATI card problem cause I'm using a NVIDIA 8600GT 1GB graphics card. Also, I am using the latest version of DirectX 9.
You probably hit the button next to your 1 key, which is the ` on English keyboards. This brings up the IRC console.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline swill215

• Major(1)
Well soldat will not load properly anymore and keeps crashing when I am just about to start playing. If nothing works I will just have to wait for the new patch to be released.