Yes / No

F12
21 (60%)
F11
11 (31.4%)
Neither
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Spas Suggestion - Make the Spread wider  (Read 5587 times)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: Spas Suggestion - Make the Spread wider
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 11:33:37 pm »
Well, I've currently come to love the Spaz how it is now -- kinda like a ruger on steroids or a hunting rifle combined with deagles. It's damn near unstoppable, against every other weapon.

But in terms of balance, fairness, etc, it dominates. Nerf it slightly or something. Or make it more realistic and have the spray spread wider than a whores legs. Yeah, do that!

no. cuz... why? more whine?  it's not overpowered, it can't do shit on long range. keep distance.
Yess...if you spend enough time mastering the arc and ducking at certain times, it can.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 11:35:50 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 12:56:55 am »
Yeah that 75% push makes it pretty much unstoppable when you're enemy is right in front of you. You can taste death very very fast. Although the extra boost helps when they're further away from you. Spreading it would help lots for accuracy.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 08:42:27 am »
Yeah that 75% push makes it pretty much unstoppable when you're enemy is right in front of you. You can taste death very very fast. Although the extra boost helps when they're further away from you. Spreading it would help lots for accuracy.
I thought 75% ment less boost?

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 08:49:31 pm »
^ 75% bullet push, not 75% boost. That means if I shot someone, they'd be pushed back by 75% compared to old versions, but the boosting power of the Spas remains the same.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 09:02:22 pm »
my standar point of y spas need wide spread simply no. it useless. 1 reason is already powerful/ 2 it make the spas weak
But if it's too powerful, wouldn't making it weaker be a good thing balance-wise?

no. cuz... why? more whine?  it's not overpowered, it can't do s**t on long range. keep distance.
Since the spread is so small, you can kill someone in two-three hits no matter the distance, as long as you see them on your screen. It can do shit on long range.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 09:03:53 pm by SpiltCoffee »
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2009, 06:20:28 am »
If I were to agree to a spread it would have to be a LITTLE adjustment, not much.
the only reason you get most people to say: yes nerf spas!  is that noone uses it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 04:51:30 am by homerofgods »