Author Topic: Leo's TW... PWN!!!  (Read 10672 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: Leo's TW... PWN!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 03:18:11 am »
I agree to Wookash, TrenchWar consists mainly of camping and slow moving forward: Taking a bunker, trying to kill all enemys in the next one, take the next bunker and go on that way till you are able to cap the enemy flag and rush back.

That is why there is TTW, it is more bunkerwar than TW but is more tactical and you need to rush either. Giving players special jobs avoids too many snipecampers, there are supporters, tanks, rushers, parachuters (am not sure with that point) and many more jobs you are able to do. Playing really in a team gives the gamemode a better pressure if there were more players knowing about it ;D

Good to hear that there can be only 2 sniperusers on one team in Leos, whined about it either :P What happens if you drop your gun to take a barret that had been dropped on the ground before? Do you drop it then immediatly if you arrived at the limit?

Offline steppenwo1f

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 05:47:11 am »
nothing, u have that barett. i tried it, its the way to have more barrets than limit. but, its ok, realistic....

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 09:08:50 am »
What happens if you drop your gun to take a barret that had been dropped on the ground before? Do you drop it then immediatly if you arrived at the limit?
Would be fun if you could steal it from en enemy, so that they can only have 1 sniper :p

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 11:41:05 am »
Nice PWNAGE dude !!!

LORD_KILLA single handedly trashed the opposing team, without camping.
Four of his teammates had very minimal kills. (5,3,1,0)

What if they were very recent joints? Use your brain before judging people...
Leo what's with your inf server kicking me when I had 200 ping?  ???
Limit is 250 in all of my servers, for sure you were spiking more than that.

I am certain that I looked at it every 20 seconds and it was 200 and 215 maximum, I'm certain...
b&

Offline Murska

• Major(1)
  • I'll tell you what's personal!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 07:49:19 pm »

I wish TW maps ran smoother, there's a lot of jumping and jetting involved, and sometimes you have to stop and jump to get to certain places. I would prefer it if you could get from A to B with the need to stop.

Hm. What annoys me about TW maps is the sheer amount of polybugs. But the maps themselves, after you play a while, have routes that allow you to move through them very quickly without stopping. I can't think of almost any TW-maps where you HAVE to stop and jump to get forwards, you can almost always backflip over obstacles.
When you're in the bottom of a deep rocky pit, and you think you can't get any lower, god hands you a shovel.

Offline MaZa

• Major(1)
  • aliens are cute <3
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 10:31:12 am »
I have problem with that leo's TW server, I have logged in as "MaZa" but i don't remember my password because there's a little time when i registered there. now i can't play because I donät remember my password... and im not gonna change my nick because of one server, is there any way to reset that profile?

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
  • It's a real burn, being right so often.
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 10:37:21 am »
When you go on to Leo's change your name to -MaZa- and it wont kick you...

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 11:33:45 am »
Just add ` at the end of the name, its unnoticeable.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline MaZa

• Major(1)
  • aliens are cute <3
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 07:00:33 pm »
hmm... i guess i'll have to, annoying..