Checkout more maps by Speedi

This map is hosted by jrgp's Soldat Mapping Showcase
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 11:48:35 am by Speedi »

Offline Pekay.jps

• Major
  • Chose to be clanless
Re: ctf_ran
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 12:40:41 pm »
Pretty imbalanced in my opinion. The blue base turns out to have a bit less space than the red base and can be entered through three ways, which makes it a bit more difficult to def. Furthermore the additional ditch at the blue team's side complicates things for them even more. That's all just theory, I will have to try it out myself.

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 01:38:14 am »
Pretty imbalanced in my opinion. The blue base turns out to have a bit less space than the red base and can be entered through three ways, which makes it a bit more difficult to def. Furthermore the additional ditch at the blue team's side complicates things for them even more. That's all just theory, I will have to try it out myself.
Yeah, unfortunately I agree. Also...there needs to be more colour or at least different colour, I know looks don't always seem the most important thing, but it can be painful to play some maps. The blue and red...just don't work buddy. I'm not saying that you should revert to the cliche (nice looking, but still cliche) old dirt and grass theme, because we've all seen some pretty wacky coloured maps that still looked nice. I'd make the suggestion of maybe trying a metalic colour, but I'm most definately not the most artistic of people.
"I gotta live like Jacob more holy less hip, by his grace Sho Baraka gone spit the real, been doing that Reach life before I got the deal, called to make mini-me's till the day that I die, so on my tombstone say, "he didn't die he multiplied"!"                                                  - Sho Baraka

Offline -Zombie-

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 02:29:20 am »
Nice first-map. Although I think this map would make a better DM map than CTF considering its size and layout.

Offline magister

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 07:20:03 am »
Very good looking map, would create some extreme intense to ctf matches since its so open from a lot directions.
por la razón o la fuerza