Author Topic: What is your playing style?  (Read 43789 times)

Offline -Zombie-

• Camper
Re: What is your playing style?
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 02:21:39 am »
When I play Ctf I take the route which not many enemies are coming from then rush back with the flag. I use the Minimi and law.

Offline Nixer

• Major(1)
  • Walk!
    • Eat-this community site
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 03:55:47 am »
Rushing, also spraying a lot.
Sometimes go ultimate crazy, stuff like that.
I usually use HK/Steyr/AK and LAW.

Offline Pekay.jps

• Major
  • Chose to be clanless
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 04:20:48 am »
Rush, else I just run around in the middle of the map following teamchat-orders killing EFC and stuff. Doesn't work too good on Publics though :(

Offline Shadow_Knight

• Major
  • ingame a.k.a Hitokiri Batoussai.
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 08:18:49 am »
i vary a lot, firstly i go all in, exploding everything that comes by, then if my teams loosing i usually go capping or if i detect too much advance by the other team i go stationary with a Barret. I like to run fast to cap. I believe the best way to cap is without weapons. So we don't get the tendency of fighting back and loosing the flag opportunity. That's why i fight my way in, unloading everything i have, then i frop it all and run like nuts.

Have you epicly failed today?

Offline TheV

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 01:19:05 pm »
No.1, 0 death.
Speed, accuracy, tactics.

Take out strong players with Barrett and defend flag no matter what, wait for teammates to cap once.
Then rush full force with Barrett & Knife when the enemy's morale is down and kill the whole team, get flag.

Even the strongest of players cannot defeat an invisible camper who changes their location constantly, and once their morale is low it's easy to win in a 1v1 faceoff battle since the Barrett is the fastest kill weapon with longest effective range.

As long as you don't fight 3 enemies at once you will never lose if you master the Barrett & Knife.

Not true, I took 3 vs 1 with a ret/knife.

Doubled with the rett, then knifed the last.

Offline Rook_PL

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 01:38:20 pm »
@up: they were newbs then.

All autos and spas user, best feeling in defence - that's why I love INF so much :).

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 01:56:00 pm »
Kill or be killed, the only game style there ever was.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 04:26:44 pm »
Run at guy; throw one grenade at him; finish him off with spaz or mp5; reload; find grenade kit / health pack.

Rinse, repeat.
There are other worlds than these

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 04:46:50 pm »
Run at guy; throw one grenade at him; finish him off with spaz or mp5; reload; find grenade kit / health pack.

Rinse, repeat.
The only constant in your combat equation is the nade.

That's why I want the nade nerfed.
Always remember the succubus...

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 05:06:37 pm »
Run...Shoot...Duck :)
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 05:13:45 pm »

Rinse, repeat.

The equatioin is broken. it's first spray and then if necessary you nade. getting double kills with only guns is very possible (atleast with steyr). nades aren't overpowered.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 06:01:18 pm »

Rinse, repeat.

The equatioin is broken. it's first spray and then if necessary you nade. getting double kills with only guns is very possible (atleast with steyr). nades aren't overpowered.

Here goes the Steyr again...Ffs I get double kills with a single knife (Not dodgeball)...The spas, the mp5, the deagles, etc...
Why is it always the Steyr? Speaking of which, it's come to my mind that in this version of soldat (Especially Steyr) weapons are doing way too much damage, you get hit like what? 2-3 times with a weapon and you die...Wtf is it with that?
b&

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 07:49:02 pm »
because steyr was an overused weapon. and nowadays it's only 25 bullets making double kill in 1 clip harder.

yes, DE is buffed. making a lot of people start using them, since they are 2-4hit kill weapon.

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 03:56:06 am »
So many use the Barrett, it's pathetic. Use a real gun.

Offline Keldorn

• Soldier
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 09:04:00 am »
Gnoblar, I think I just saw you in CTF 2 minutes ago CAMPING WITH A BARRET ON A LEDGE IN CTF_KAMPFF.
Anyone play KOL?

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 09:42:13 am »
So many use the Barrett, it's pathetic. Use a real gun.

The Barret, is the 3rd most skilled weapon in soldat after the deagles and the m79 friend...
b&

Offline Gortaak

• Camper
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 02:14:01 pm »
No.1, 0 death.

Take out strong players with Barrett and defend flag no matter what, wait for teammates to cap once.
Then rush full force with Barrett & Knife when the enemy's morale is down and kill the whole team, get flag.

Even the strongest of players cannot defeat an invisible camper who changes their location constantly, and once their morale is low it's easy to win in a 1v1 faceoff battle since the Barrett is the fastest kill weapon with longest effective range.

As long as you don't fight 3 enemies at once you will never lose if you master the Barrett & Knife.

ololloololol seriously? Have you ever heard of spray? Hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha. Oh and a HUGE lol at "Morale is low" LOL. This is soldat, not Iraq.
Image removed, please read the forum rules. <--- wee i dont care
 -Grishnak -Insurgent -Atrophy

.:*DETH*:.

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 03:24:48 pm »
I'm a Deagle/Law/Knife Rusher, for the first few rushes I generally just charge as fast as possible. When the game slows down a bit I still rush, but I play more intelligently.

I've also been know to be quite the lamer, which involves blind-shooting my law and sometimes a small scenery/flag camp.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 04:14:48 pm »
No.1, 0 death.

ololloololol seriously? Have you ever heard of spray? Hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha. Oh and a HUGE lol at "Morale is low" LOL. This is soldat, not Iraq.

This guy must think soldat is world war 1 or something. Oh and don't tell them what weapon to use, rushing with barret? You'll HAVE TO end up facing 3 enemies if not more...Don't forget nade spam, and spray.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 07:56:31 pm »

Rinse, repeat.

Wrong.

Depending on how you throw your nade it can completely kill the guy, especially if the guy is running on the ground and the nade hits his feet. He'll usually get killed instantly and be exploded up.

Using a gun first is a waste of time. (at least according to my playing habits, so whatever)
There are other worlds than these