Author Topic: What is your playing style?  (Read 43788 times)

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
Re: What is your playing style?
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 08:31:50 pm »
I don't know my style well since I keep changing my weapons and adjust according to them, and my opponents. Basically, I try to play intelligently and I recognize that I'm a very slow-moving player.

Offline Sir Jeremy

• Flagrunner
  • Eurolicous!
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 08:49:05 pm »
I don't know my style well since I keep changing my weapons and adjust according to them, and my opponents. Basically, I try to play intelligently and I recognize that I'm a very slow-moving player.

That's funny because I am almost exactly like what you just listed there.  I'm always switching between weapons and I'm also a very slow moving player as well, that's why I tend to like playing defensively.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2009, 09:47:21 pm »

That's funny because I am almost exactly like what you just listed there.  I'm always switching between weapons and I'm also a very slow moving player as well, that's why I tend to like playing defensively.
You're slow, but when I saw you playing, you were a freakin tank. You usually never back up until you die. You don't waste your time on health and beserk through them. You are defined as

"Tank."
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2009, 04:34:00 am »
@jrgp: What you said is right but I'll have to complete it, cause it's not always the case, when facing an injured enemy you might not want to waste a nade that can possibly kill his backup with full health, when you can finish him off with 1 or 2 shots. That would save you the rush of reloading, a precious nade, and a possible backup man duel.
b&

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2009, 11:50:09 am »
poontilicious.
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline magister

• Major(1)
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2009, 02:17:23 pm »
It's called owningkzyatotheoblivion
por la razón o la fuerza

Offline Gortaak

• Camper
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2009, 03:06:15 pm »
In pubs I like to rape with my barrett, mainly to piss people off, and its fun (quite a few of you guys can attest to that D: ). In clan wars I rush like crazy with autos, spray, ect.. Or rush with an m79 to return the flag. In gathers, I mainly just dick off and do stuff I wouldnt normally do in a clan war to have fun.

But, in clan wars, the map and situation dictates exactly what I do, so I dont really have a sure fire style. Sure is fuN!
Image removed, please read the forum rules. <--- wee i dont care
 -Grishnak -Insurgent -Atrophy

.:*DETH*:.

Offline KeNNy`

• Major
  • Quiet one.
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2009, 02:25:13 pm »
Rush with Deserts and get the Cap.
Old School

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2009, 05:01:22 pm »
My playing style depends. If the opposing team has good players and are aggressive. I stay on my half as defence and support. If the teams are well balanced as in terms of skill and weaponry, I will usually go for the flag or protect teammates who are focused on the flag. I usually use the m79, even though it is a very difficult weapon to master. The bonus is, that I will boost if I need to be somewhere fast. Also that it is a one shot kill, it's helpful against ffc chasers.

Also, always using this weapon affects my playing style, in that I need a quick backup between shots. I've gotten quite decent at tossing Betsy. Unfortunately, my fail, is that I try to retrieve Betsy sometimes, when the action gets intense.
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2009, 05:43:10 pm »
m79 nade knife/law

replace m79 with any weapon
if
{
minigun
}
replace knife/law with socom
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline AussieJay

• Soldier
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2009, 06:33:59 am »
Well I'm still new to the game so I'm trying to find what works and what doesn't. I prefer using the AUG and running into battle, then taking out foes with my knife. I also like to snipe.
Proudly Australian :)

Offline MetsuriTossavainen

• Camper
  • The Chainsaw Wizard
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2009, 07:07:06 am »
Gotta attack as fast as I can and pwn enemies.

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2009, 04:06:14 pm »
So many use the Barrett, it's pathetic. Use a real gun.

And what would that real gun be :|
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline AussieJay

• Soldier
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2009, 12:46:28 am »
Quote from: Gnoblar
Yes, what would it be?
Proudly Australian :)

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2009, 03:35:32 am »
Quote from: Gnoblar
Yes, what would it be?

He's just getting poont. Barr is as real as the others kekk.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2009, 10:35:37 am »

Same as saying M79 should be deleted ...

In public servers I love annoying people when they get raped by my M79 or simply DE since I get them in moments they dont expect something to come (M79 ricocheing on Ash :P ). Hmm, I get often voted on publics when using M79 for "being a M79 noob" :) Kind of noobish to say I am a M79 noob if I am first with it and everyone else uses a barret or an auto ;D

When playing clanwars I play mostly spas, eagles and ruger combined with knife. I rush then through the enemies and kill as much as possible, maybe grab a flag when my teammates arent able to and defend on the other hand our own flagbase, so the enemy team wont know where to expect me next :) Since I am not that long in the clanwar thing I am not as good as most other players but it makes hellacious fun ;D

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2009, 06:40:10 pm »
No gun in soldat should be deleted they should maybe be fixed like it speed and ammo and more stuff but not deleted none of the guns :|
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline cpt. Jacob

• Major(1)
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2009, 11:41:12 am »
always covering others! Covering the flag carrier.... Im mostly defencive player. :P

Offline Ulio

• Major(1)
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:18 pm »
I tend to go with my mood. :p

If I'm mad, I really like using HK or Spas coupled with a LAW or knife and just run around killing people. It's not really berserkering, I still keep my mind and focus on the game so that I have the advantage at all times.

Then again, experimenting with weapon combos is really fun to do once in a while. Ak + Saw is really funny, you have to rely a lot on your aim and your control of the gostek to kill anything. Of course, with the 1.5 AK being nicer than the 1.4.2 (I dunno why XD) it's still not really a challenge, but yeah.

Otherwise, I tend to just pick what works for the map and the route I plan to take. I also need to switch weapons often to adapt to my enemies in my route.

My overall team role would be a rushing tank, I just get in, get the flag, kill the enemies, cap, defend the base for the next cap... I think. XD

Offline Vermithrax

• Major
  • Noob
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2009, 12:43:03 pm »
I'm mixed between tank and rush, i love to defend the other guys with low hp, but the adrenalin which you get by rushing for cap is pretty cool too... I mostly use Ruger/Barrett and the USOCOM (called so !? ^^)... But atm. I'm only on climbing and blowup server's...
English mark: 6 ^^...

typing errors are special effects! :)

All servers are offline!