Author Topic: Wave attack mod  (Read 1157 times)

Offline poodleinacan

• Soldier
Wave attack mod
« on: June 04, 2009, 08:15:43 am »
Ok the wave attack mod would be like a survival thing where there waves of monsters, bots(humain)or other things.....And we must survive the waves to win.......some ameliorations for our character would be required.
After 3 years, I'm back on the forums!

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
Re: Wave attack mod
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:38:16 am »
Well F11 for inbuilt, but for a script that'd be awesome!!! Waves of %50 health bots spawn and you and you're human allies must defend your base (flag?) against the waves of gradually better and more numerous bots. It's a good idea.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 08:56:24 am »
Ye, a script for that would be awsum.
lvl1 to 20
starting out with 1 boggeyman. then 5, then 10, then 10+1minigun..  :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:59:25 am by homerofgods »

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 09:38:39 am »
Nah I'm sick of boogiemen. Make them MP5 wielding soldaten and they are really weak to start off, but get tougher as it progresses.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 05:02:47 pm »
Ok the wave attack mod would be like a survival thing where there waves of monsters, bots(humain)or other things.....And we must survive the waves to win.......some ameliorations for our character would be required.
Did you play UT?
Back on topic: It could be fun. But not as official game mode.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 05:23:12 pm »
Well it does say "mod" not mode...But you should've searched the lobby before posting this. This mod already exists, and it's useless to be asking about it here...(Try looking for zombie servers, some have weapons enabled)
b&

DarkCrusade

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 03:21:21 am »
This has been done already. The gamemodes name is Last Stand and it is kind of boring to me since you are in a bunker and simply shoot all bots / players coming towards you. The bots are very different from each other by the way, they are called like players that have played there already and they look the same AND they use the guns the players used. There are for example Bombski, Pavliko, some guys out of my clan and many more that you may own ;D

F11 to implementing this

Offline spkka

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 05:15:50 am »
Basically what we have is spawning zombies on a side which head to the other side. This happens in waves. The number of zombies increase so do their health and damage. Mod isn't online that long. tk and me are still working on the script a bit. Check it out you might like it. For info ingame use /help

Server Name: [eC] Last Stand
Max Players: 4
Server IP: 88.198.153.177 (eu2.enesce.com)
Port: 23077

Offline M[a]nny

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 05:46:59 am »
It could be fun. But not as official game mode.
Yes, that's it. Nice game script would be super :)

Offline poodleinacan

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 11:46:20 am »
Did you play UT?
Back on topic: It could be fun. But not as official game mode.
Yes, it's UT.(Unreal Tournament)
We do not have to deffend a flag......just our lives.(we would respawn after the wave we just died in if we die.
It would be agains "bots".....The waves would get more and more hard.

For the augmentation thing, well it things like : weapons do more damage (by 2% for each point "assigned"), faster shooting (maybe 0.5%), more ammo (5 for each point), more health, higher jumps, more speed, more armor, regeneration (faster by each points),and other things...

Oh yea, almost forgot like in the mod UT, to earn points we must kill bots, also we can earn points after each kill or after each level.

Also....I cant script this.......Don't have anought scripting knowleadge... :-\
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:49:45 am by poodleinacan »
After 3 years, I'm back on the forums!