Author Topic: Create your own country!  (Read 5197 times)

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
Re: Create your own country!
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2009, 06:22:57 am »
What are you guys doing...

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2009, 06:57:56 am »
conquering the world :|

*edit*added to my siggy for sweet quotability
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:03:39 am by Ragnaros »

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2009, 07:45:30 am »
What kind of war is going on here? You have no right to invade my islands anyways, so GTFO and get the hell out of here.

Offline shantec

• Soldier
  • Get ANGREH!!
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2009, 07:59:54 am »
Someone explain WTF HAPPENED TO MY BEAUTIFUL FORCES?!
Also Known As REIMA

Lol Happles (happy apples)

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2009, 02:25:25 pm »
omg f**k dat time zones >:(

oh yeah, the latest version of NEW WORLD'S ORDER

Bocta fights back ;) (you can not remake whole map to your colour! its hilarious....)
Quote from: smiluu
Soon after that Somalia 2 has decided to set their ships to waters and head to the United States of Ownage.
Since they found out that horny nuclear print in the worldmap. This picture turns somalia 2's people to a lieutenant hard-on state. Their true nature has awaken, not even ninja turtle teens can stop somalia 2 now!
horny nuclear print is teh f**kin Chernobyl! never heard about it?! ahahah come and get some nuclear-poisoned super mutants :D btw you have to go through the Land Of Spring before dat, our radars are scanning the seaside ;) this way youll be crashed first, THINKTO URSELF, MAGGOT (c)

with this being said,i would like to mend back with the USO(united sates of ownage) and become allies. Also, Jazztopia has recently found a gigantic island off the coast of Psychedelic Kingdom, and would like for The President of the USO help us Build the first Construction Marvell of this known world THE LOUNGE,we would like for the help of the USO in building of the GREAT bridge, the link between jazztopia, and jazztopia the second, , in return for your help, we will grant all USO citizens the priviledge of allowing all USO citizens the free entrance into Jazztopia, and for our scientists of advanced engineering to combine with yours, to creat the first MOON Colony, to advance the great USO and JAZZTOPIA, a place we can call home, we shall call the firstmoon colony, the united colony of jazzownage
(about the bold text) THE SAME THINGS TO YOUR COUNTRY. Besides, The USO guarantees the most accurate
and the most effective military coordination in region. By the way, you could not lend to us a little J-bombs (for application exclusively in the peace purposes)?  :|

===================================================
So, I suggest to pay an attention of The UnityOfNi-Jazzownage to the south, aside The Land Of Greater Force. You ask why? Simple: Greater Force must be balanced ;D

(http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6081/020424bethlehemmirkava.jpg)

(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2565/020423ramallahpupils.jpg)

(http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/133/020817hebronfather.jpg)

(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9393/bradleyfires.jpg)
===================================================
Simultaneously with it The USO upgrades its own border defence systems for the time of "balancing of forces".

By the way, we have the unforseen causes! We ask the government of The IV Republic Of Love to send the best SpecialForcesOfPeaceAndLove on suppression growing in The USO discontent of the population which is periodically splashed out as strikes at factories, in exchange on maintenance of uniform trading space. ;D

So which brave knights will join my "Ni" forces?

I won't require Shrubberies!!
i shall give you 10 Shrubberies, but i will not join your forces, but ask for an alliance of NI and jazztopia
Accepted. I'm very happy for 10 Shrubberies!! I shall help jazztopia!
I'm an effing mercenary.
very good, il give you an extra 20 shrubberies for you to become in alliance with the United States of Ownage, and mark yourself in the new moon A.K.A earth
Is USO and jazztopia allianced?
yes, and the three of our forces shall crush anybody in our path
We shall wait until Daasco opens the gate of "Ultimate Showdown."
Oh tehsnipah, its too early to open THE GATE OF ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN... the show have just started and it must go on ;D

ps: The USO government awaits for a caravan of weed goods
from Psychedelic Kingdom (at any prices, duuude :))...

Whoa whoa whoa, Daasco didn't tell us to start the war man, erase this post -_-
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Pekay.jps

• Major
  • Chose to be clanless
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2009, 02:38:58 pm »
They got erased by some crazy forum maniac started to conquer the whole world... Btw... I join the campaign against the Land of Greater Force. P.K. feels threatened by their approach to our western coasts and we cannot tolerate this extensive expansionism. Our psychedelic elite troops have been forwarded to the eastern borders of LoGF to establish a demilitarized belt between LoGF and the P.K., right after the belt was cleaned from any living species.
Furthermore military bases are built up to secure the zones and make sure they are kept demilitarized :P

Oh errr... screw that if the war hasn't started yet and LoGF's expansionism was against the rules xD

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2009, 02:47:47 pm »
I see conquering pointless. If you have to conquer something, take UNNOCUPIED lands, else someone's else land has to be taken by another, and it doesn't makes any sense.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2009, 03:00:36 pm »
All of you go to your room.

Someone find out where we were before the war.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2009, 03:11:35 pm »
I believe it was Shantecs post before Smiluu
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2009, 03:26:49 pm »
Yep. No wait, I think Ragnaros started this...
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2009, 03:43:20 pm »
restart anyone? :/

Player since late 2007

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2009, 03:50:20 pm »
No restarts.

Here's what it was before. New people can claim.

On the Western continent dispute those lands.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:52:04 pm by Dascoo »

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline lopezz

• Major(1)
  • i like big butts
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2009, 04:12:14 pm »
umm, guys, i think ive found new land, and the new law has been passed, anybody interested in enterance to our marijuana legal counrty,can do so, but will costof  400 brass

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2009, 05:00:46 pm »

Despite the several google-image threats Somalia 2 has set their foot to TLOS.
Their dreams shall not drain, they will get the big-boom no madder what.

Somalia 2 has already stolen 3% of TLOS population's bikes.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:02:18 pm by smiluu »

Offline lopezz

• Major(1)
  • i like big butts
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2009, 05:04:46 pm »
my bad, i forgot to post meh new lands

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2009, 04:17:52 am »
I'm confused, what now? Do we still have to wait till all the uncolonized lands are occupied?

Offline Snack

• Soldier
  • Ehm ;_;
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2009, 06:04:26 am »
Here you are again =D

Offline Keldorn

• Soldier
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2009, 06:09:18 am »
Nuclear Warfare ftl.
Anyone play KOL?

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2009, 06:24:45 am »
hey, dudes, how can WORLD exist WITHOUT A WAR?

Yep. No wait, I think Ragnaros started this...
LIES

Somalia 2 has done it again. They took out the pee yellow land called "Great plains of awesomeness"
and some extra land around it. Also.. What happened to Bocta was totally AN ACCIDENT. They accidentaly conquered Bocta, because of the countless of bikes the land called Somalia 2 has stolen in their short period of existence were piled up so much that it finally crashed to the ground - unfortunately over the Bocta.

Soon after that Somalia 2 has decided to set their ships to waters and head to the United States of Ownage.
Since they found out that horny nuclear print in the worldmap. This picture turns somalia 2's people to a lieutenant hard-on state. Their true nature has awaken, not even ninja turtle teens can stop somalia 2 now!
We shall wait until Daasco opens the gate of "Ultimate Showdown."
LMAO tehsnipah

ok now if you, guys, dont want a NUCLEAR WINTER lets STOP THAT IDIOT WHICH NAME IS SMILUU! if somebody didnt understand what is goiong on READ the 3rd PAGE!!!1
SHANTEC! help us to stop smiluu and we will return you your lands ;)
if you want to claim uncolonized lands CLAIM IT! on the latest version of the map! the time cant be turned back and there are some free lands to claim so do it right now...

Btw SMILUU, you placed MY(pink) military base on your territory... THAAAAAANK YOU! (lets think that it was a betrayal)
now imagine what is going on right now in your country: kills, rapes and deathtruction!1 your people are not happy... laaf...

Offline |_ancer

• Soldier
  • again and again.
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2009, 07:20:00 am »

Kuntland Pride is a country that has immense pride. The vast lands makes this country a desirable and ideal place to live. The undisturbed lands with lots of meadows is a good place for creatures to roam the land. The highland forest makes it hard for invaders to pass through because the conditions are swampy, damp and harsh. The small areas of land of this country can have advantages in protecting the land. The armies are in great numbers and technology has revolutionised it's army. Other nations shall be scared of the potential of Kuntland Pride.

The government of Kuntland Pride is loyal to their citizens and neighboring countries (if signed Kunt_Pride Pweace Treaty). The current super nation leader is, Kwunty Kient.