Author Topic: WtF?!1 soldat crashed  (Read 824 times)

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
WtF?!1 soldat crashed
« on: June 16, 2009, 02:59:55 am »
:o

i was playing Leo's TW when i got this :| suddenly, without any reason... was playing as usual :|
now my Soldat crashes everytime im trying to connect to Leo's TW or [SWE][INC]TW: i press CONNECT SERVER, i see REQUESTING GAME... some seconds after my soldat CLOSES...

btw you could notice: after this error my chat and weapons menu screwed up(cant see text, weapon names)

WTF? requesting help  :-[
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:01:33 am by Ragnaros »

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
Re: WtF?!1 soldat crashed
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:29:09 am »
Did you try rebooting ?

Offline Kirin

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 04:35:33 am »
Uninstall. Go to regedit and then look up HKEY LOCAL MACHINE/ SOFTWARE/SOLDAT and delete that folder. Reboot and install.~

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 05:39:03 am »
Uninstall. Go to regedit and then look up HKEY LOCAL MACHINE/ SOFTWARE/SOLDAT and delete that folder. Reboot and install.~
The registry won't affect Soldat's performance... unless you're suggesting he's using an illegal key?
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 06:37:51 am »
I rather won't recommend him to play with registry using Regedit. If you are not aware of what you are doing you may screw up your comp. I reccomend programme called RegCleaner.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 08:59:32 am »
Reinstall. Understood, but changing smth in registry? why and for what?

*edit* somehow, now i CAN join Leo's TW... but i cant use chat... getting the same error msg
okey dockey, im reinstalling it right now, maybe it will work

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 01:00:02 pm »
Reinstall. Understood, but changing smth in registry? why and for what?

*edit* somehow, now i CAN join Leo's TW... but i cant use chat... getting the same error msg
okey dockey, im reinstalling it right now, maybe it will work

If as mentioned above you're using fake reg and it got screwed then don't edit anything manually, try reg cleaning programs, if you want I'll PM you a link to download a free program for reg cleaning.
b&

Offline Kirin

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 01:54:07 pm »
Update your direct x and see if it helps.Cos direct x could be the problem too. Mine did that too and said I needed direct x 8 which i already had but I updated to 9c anyways and it worked fine.

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 02:18:25 pm »
NO, guys, tnx for your help but everything is much easier: Reinstalled and everything is OKEY ;D

and i dont use fake reg key :P

now excuse me im gona play Leo's TW normally... can i? ;D tnx again