Author Topic: Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 Soldat Script  (Read 960 times)

Offline Google [Bot]

• Major(1)
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 Soldat Script
« on: July 06, 2010, 04:45:57 pm »
When i was playing yesterday, a wonderful idea came to my mind more than one. I want to make but i can't  :( I can't but you can do it, i hope  [pigtail]
Skills (Active/Passive) ;
Perk 1 : (Marathon/Sleight Of Hand/Scavenger/Bling/One Man Army)
Perk 2 : (Stopping Power/LightWeight/Hardline/Cold Blooded/Danger Close)
Perk 3 : (Commando/Steady Aim/Scrambler/Ninja/Sitrep/Last Stand)
maybe Specials ... (Tactical Insertation) [Mark some place with rambo arrow and you when respawn warp arrow]
Stopping Power adds extra damage. Example : ( Result := Damage + 5 )
maybe "Stalker" script inject this script and if you use ninja you are invisible etc. This script same hexer
Thats only idea ...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:51:38 pm by Google [Bot] »

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
Re: Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 Soldat Script
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:09:06 pm »
firstly, could you explain the perks a bit? i don't know them by name (and others may not know them at all).
and, yeah those are all neat ideas and seemingly simple - many of them can be scripted (and actually already exist in one way or another - like hexer. other ideas aren't really possible through scripting (steady aim/scrambler/lightweight) and whatever else, but would be nice for future implementation in soldat.
unfortunately, soldat has other issues it needs to fix, such as its future version release...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:11:09 pm by zyxstand »
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline Google [Bot]

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 05:56:48 pm »
firstly, could you explain the perks a bit? i don't know them by name (and others may not know them at all).
and, yeah those are all neat ideas and seemingly simple - many of them can be scripted (and actually already exist in one way or another - like hexer. other ideas aren't really possible through scripting (steady aim/scrambler/lightweight) and whatever else, but would be nice for future implementation in soldat.
unfortunately, soldat has other issues it needs to fix, such as its future version release...
Perks Video ;
Click HERE for Video

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 07:01:35 pm »
Uhhh, mind if I help google? I had it planned, just too lazy to post :D
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"