Author Topic: Soldat World Cup 2009 Playoffs started!  (Read 13941 times)

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
Re: Soldat World Cup 2009 Playoffs started!
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2009, 04:36:15 pm »
considering aus can't even get close to win sctfl.... it's quite obvious caring > not caring. nobody except aus cares about SWC, which is why SWC is the biggest fail tournament, ever.
Were you close then? I GUESS NOT
http://stats14.sctfl.net/56b2c95b5372e30277c2c796d53fd1e2.html
We've already seen your s**tty skills, no need to brag about it on sf.
Not only do you brag on sf, which is pretty much lacking serious competitive players, but you also have the nerve to do so in every single other community forum like SCTFL's. Seriously, no wonder you are banned from pretty much every big soldat channel on IRC. Your stupidity is only matched by your post consistency.
you know... I'm not a serious person in the gaming world... my "braging" is me jokeing, some people get it, most people in soldat community doesn't (those who lack the ability to understand irony).

BTW, I never lost to R7 like you did, TWICE. also, you're a fail as a player. ciao~

Offline kzya

• Major
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2009, 08:03:25 pm »
you know... I'm not a serious person in the gaming world... my "braging" is me jokeing, some people get it, most people in soldat community doesn't (those who lack the ability to understand irony).

BTW, I never lost to R7 like you did, TWICE. also, you're a fail as a player. ciao~
Let's see... I won against R7 in the ASCTFL final and like I have always said, we all know what happend during that SCTFL.
Speaking of failing, http://www.sctfl.net/forums/index.php?topic=11477.0 NICE FAIL

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2009, 08:58:02 pm »
Wait... is -Major- Banana-san, by any chance? Because it sorta explains a few things.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline xurich

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2009, 09:02:06 pm »
Yes he is.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2009, 10:07:36 pm »

Let's see... I won against R7 in the ASCTFL final and like I have always said, we all know what happend during that SCTFL.
Speaking of failing, http://www.sctfl.net/forums/index.php?topic=11477.0 NICE FAIL
ow come'on, I've only played normal mode since sctfl 12, besides, I was new in comat that match, and I didn't want to play laggers, which I told them and would've left you with default win if they didn't tell me not to. loser~ how long have you played normal mode? OOOH like 6 seaons +???

btw lol, saying you won vs R7 won't cut it, you still lost. also, who the hell cares about ASCTFL? it's like.... I dunno, can't be compared to anything... since ya... it's australian sctfl... and we all know that australians... are... ya....
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:16:00 pm by -Major- »

Offline kzya

• Major
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2009, 10:33:25 pm »
ow come'on, I've only played normal mode since sctfl 12, besides, I was new in comat that match, and I didn't want to play laggers, which I told them and would've left you with default win if they didn't tell me not to. loser~ how long have you played normal mode? OOOH like 6 seaons +???

btw lol, saying you won vs R7 won't cut it, you still lost. also, who the hell cares about ASCTFL? it's like.... I dunno, can't be compared to anything... since ya... it's australian sctfl... and we all know that australians... are... ya....
I played sctfl since 11 or 12 and I don't know why you pmed me about how you got three clans in soldat.. LOL
Anyway since you believe you lost cause of lag, I will just let you think that way if that makes you feel better even though it was too easy playing against you...
"HEY MAN YOU WERE SO GOOD I COULDN'T BEAT YOU WITHOUT LAG!! YOU EVEN HAVE THREE CLANS IN SOLDAT I WANNA DO THAT TOO! I KNOW YOU'D HAVE WON SCTFL IF YOU WANTED! BEST 4EVER GG"
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:35:17 pm by kzya »

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2009, 10:36:42 pm »

I played sctfl since 11 or 12 and I don't know why you pmed me about how you got three clans in soldat.. LOL
Anyway since you believe you lost cause of lag, I will just let you think that way if that makes you feel better even though it was too easy playing against you...
"HEY MAN YOU WERE SO GOOD I COULDN'T BEAT YOU WITHOUT LAG!! YOU EVEN HAVE THREE CLANS IN SOLDAT I WANNA DO THAT TOO! I KNOW YOU'D HAVE WON SCTFL IF YOU WANTED! BEST 4EVER GG"

what? :|

anyway kiddo, I'm busy, call me back tomorrow, kisses.

edit: so, I don't play laggers so I just idle play, our match was completely uninteressting and I doubt anyone in comat actually were trying to win that match.

also, I think you asked me what clans I had been in for sctfl... which is 3...

Kzya, why don't you give up? are you jealus of me or something? you ARE so obsessed with me it's insane.
you should try to kill small trolls before you try the king troll.

edit2: oo oooo, apple made a commercial for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNZYOnTE1o "They're not fond of rules
and they have no respect for the status quo."

"About the only thing you can't do,
is ignore them"

<3
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:55:12 pm by -Major- »

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2009, 12:16:54 am »
Quit whining, you lost.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2009, 06:20:50 am »
Pathetic excuses, as always.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2009, 09:38:30 am »
ya... I lost a match.... who cares? I don't devote all my power to get good at soldat, I waste it at other games and things.

anyway, your kzya, soldatforums and sctfl forums and every other place you post against me, are like a small 4chan board, I post here and there to have fun, the fun thing is that, you actually gets mad, since you ask mar77a to ban me and others as soon as you get angry... online....

btw, bother replying more, go call you sister and throw a party about that you "won". or whatever you wanna do.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:50:16 am by -Major- »

Offline Ouchek

• Soldier
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 09:28:36 am »
My god this kid should really be banned from the internet...