Author Topic: Crouch Bug 2.0 -_-  (Read 848 times)

Offline Whitehouse

• Major(1)
  • Flag Protector
Crouch Bug 2.0 -_-
« on: June 17, 2009, 11:37:54 am »
    Ok, so ever since downloading 1.5 I have been experiencing a new bug similar to crouch bug. Basically in the middle of combat (most often when my gun is completely out) ill go to reload and nothing happens, then the gun locks up so even if their were a few extra bullets in the clip it wont fire, and if i switch guns that gun is completely locked up as well and cant be reloaded. The only way i have found to remedy this is to quickly go prone/unprone  ???. THIS IS A HUGE HEADACHE IN COMBAT  >:( becuz something it takes a second to realize the situation and by that time ur dead. So basically it reminds me a lot of the crouch bug but more weapon based. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:40:20 am by Whitehouse »

DarkCrusade

Re: Crouch Bug 2.0 -_-
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 01:33:39 pm »
You can throw a grenade as well or drop your gun, it appears in 1.4.2 too, not that frequently, but it does :(

Offline Whitehouse

• Major(1)
  • Flag Protector
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 01:49:29 pm »
Hmm, I've been actively playing since 1.2 and never noticed it until just recently (1.5). Sadly, its been occurring a lot actually.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49:41 am »
Whenever this happens I just run away and do a /kill. It happens to me so infrequently that I don't really care, and a bit of in-game unexpectedness every now and then isn't a bad thing.
There are other worlds than these

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 05:53:34 am »
Whenever this happens I just run away and do a /kill. It happens to me so infrequently that I don't really care, and a bit of in-game unexpectedness every now and then isn't a bad thing.

He said he is having it frequently so perhaps something is special in his case ;/
b&

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 09:05:18 am »
isn't it the common crouchbug? Just prone and look to the other side...

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 09:36:09 am »
If you mean the reload with m79, it is also present in 1.4.2, to stop that you would have to throw a nade at full strength, change the secondary, and again change to the m79 to reload it.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 02:34:57 pm »
I'm just tapping nade throw button. It's enough to rid of this bug.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 02:45:18 pm »

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 05:01:42 pm »

It's a bad thing when you're playing in an SCTFL match or other league game. On a pub or a gather it's no big deal, but it can really affect the entire outcome of a league when something like this occurs at a critical moment in an important match.