Author Topic: Stop Censorship  (Read 2035 times)

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
Stop Censorship
« on: November 17, 2011, 02:53:15 am »
I appreciate your engagement in fight with faggots those want to ban all websites with good stuff. It's bad news for me too. But I really would like to see that logo situated in another part of forum. Seriously, I steped on my menu buttons. Could you move it between logo and advertisements from Google? Someones won't see and changes cause their screen is smaller than my own, but people with 21' willl be satisfacted.

Thanks! ;)

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
Re: Stop Censorship
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 06:15:23 am »

Cool for me tho, anyway if this whole censorship act will pass internet will no longer be the place we got used to.

Im chill like that

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:32:45 am »
I hope that crap will be kicked away... There's also fucking ACTA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=citzRjwk-sQ

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 09:11:47 am »
I appreciate your engagement in fight with faggots those want to ban all websites with good stuff. It's bad news for me too. But I really would like to see that logo situated in another part of forum. Seriously, I steped on my menu buttons. Could you move it between logo and advertisements from Google? Someones won't see and changes cause their screen is smaller than my own, but people with 21' willl be satisfacted.

Thanks! ;)

I'll be taking it off at the end of the day, but I'm leaving it where it is because the whole point is to get your attention and be disruptive.

If you're in the US, please please please write/call/e-mail (all three) your senators and house representative and tell them to stop SOPA.  It is all kinds of bad for the Internet.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 03:25:58 pm »
Not sure if the bill is that dire, people always exaggerate and fight off these things.

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 03:26:52 pm »
hopefully adblock still works....
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.