Author Topic: iPhone soldat forums.  (Read 9812 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: iPhone soldat forums.
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 02:25:03 am »
What I hate about the iPhone-forums is the simple fact that when you want to check a thread with a lot of pages, you need to view one by one instead of simply picking a page you really want to view.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2011, 05:17:52 am »
This is pretty necro of me but,

Could someone (jrgp) add android to the user agents which go to the iphone version of the forums?

ugh. The theme is fucking annoying since there are no moderator controls, it looks like shit, is hard to use, and is just pointless. When FLAB and I upgrade the forums to the latest release I am most definitely *not* making sure we keep that theme.
There are other worlds than these

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2011, 12:44:06 pm »

Could someone (jrgp) add android to the user agents which go to the iphone version of the forums?

ugh. The theme is f**king annoying since there are no moderator controls, it looks like s**t, is hard to use, and is just pointless. When FLAB and I upgrade the forums to the latest release I am most definitely *not* making sure we keep that theme.

ugh. The theme is f**king annoying since there are no moderator controls, it looks like s**t, is hard to use, and is just pointless. When FLAB and I upgrade the forums to the latest release I am most definitely *not* making sure we keep that theme.

I'm not super worried about the formatting of the page for WAP users.

As for adding Android to the list of user agents -- maybe.  But also you can just scroll to the bottom of the page and click/tap WAP2.  That will give you the same thing.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 03:26:59 pm »

The iphone version is much easier to use than the full desktop version, especially on a 4 inch screen.

Also, you guys may have it mixed up.
By iphone forums I mean

Just clicking on WAP2 goes to this very sparsely formatted page of links, which would be mildly usable if it showed more than 3 comments per page...
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2011, 05:11:13 pm »
i prefer using the original site
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline 12th_account

• Major(1)
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2011, 07:13:19 pm »
Why would anyone want a stripped down version of the forum instead of the original one? And why would anyone ever feel the need to access soldatforums on the go?

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 08:43:04 am »
Why would anyone want a stripped down version of the forum instead of the original one? And why would anyone ever feel the need to access soldatforums on the go?

it's not just about on the go - but also if you get a PM from someone or are bored/can't sleep sometimes I browse the Intertubes or read the news on my phone

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 08:58:39 am »
Its also a bit more easier to use on touchscreens (than the standard theme).
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Tibneo

• Major(1)
  • I Own People.
    • Tibneo's Website
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 11:16:35 am »
Yeah i just looked at it. looks great. i took some screenshots.

| YouTube | My Interfaces | Interface Stocks |
I can change your life... and the way you live it.

[/center]