Author Topic: Things you can't stand  (Read 29892 times)

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
Re: Things you can't stand
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 06:19:10 am »
The word troll seems to misused from time to time, and emo. It's like I'm back in 2005 [retard]

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 06:30:57 am »
-Retards Attempting Poetry  <--
(oh yes and about the immigrants)
Once the time comes when you realize that your own child is being discriminated by his/her skin color at school in your own country its about time to start having a quarrel against immigrants.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 07:41:12 am »
I'm not surprised to know if people use blogs or facebook. My explanation (being one myself):

1) A blog is just a diary that is put up on the internet, as compared to a book, though it can be seen by practically everyone. I have one, but I barely update it, unless I really have something to say out loud. Other than that, it's just to keep in touch with my friends.
2) I am pretty surprised at how everyone uses Facebook, and way even before I realized Facebook even existed. I made an account only recently with the intention to keep in touch with friends. If I do other stuff on Facebook, I'm just bored. And no, I have no pictures on Facebook.

I don't really see it as an emo thing.

Remember though: the internet is not a substitute for real life.

Back on topic,
I generally don't like disrespect and high levels of prejudice. However, what I tolerate least would be ignorance, which is often tied to extremes and may also be linked with other factors like prejudice. Examples include Nazis and terrorists.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:49:10 am by STM1993 »

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 08:39:38 am »
-Countries should allow immigrants in, but they need to remember that in Australia, we are Australian. I hate it when they bring their culture and complain that we don't give it enough support. Well f**k them, they can have their culture, I don't mind, but we are allowed to dislike it if we choose, it's our country, not theirs. But we do the same, we go over to Iraq and Afghanistan and try to change them over to our beliefs, it's the same. We can get the f**k out of their country. They want to stuff it up? Good. let them. If they are affecting our country, then we have the right to go over there (like the war on terror, but that's because we are in their country anyway, it's all a bit hypocritical).
suck my dick you racist ***got. the only f**king reason you're in this country is because you or your ancestors immigrated at one time, displacing the native people and s**tting all over them for two hundred f**king years. your "ITS ARE c**tRY" attitude is repugnant and is antithetical to everything which makes this country great, least of which being able to get a fucking kebab at 3 in the morning. the understandable reaction to such shit is this:
Once the time comes when you realize that your own child is being discriminated by his/her skin color at school in your own country its about time to start having a quarrel against immigrants.
you have nobody to blame but yourselves.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 08:43:36 am by frogboy »

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 08:52:35 am »
FROGBOY!!!

Oh how I've missed you.

I never said that I'm not in the wrong. In my opinion my British ancestors (and german) should have stayed out of the indigenous land. But the modern world is too small now. That's why I hate human beings mostly, but at the same time they fascinate me.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 09:19:41 am »
-s**ts/skanks (More than anything)
Why? They make the world go round, man.
There are other worlds than these

Offline N. Escalona

• Major(1)
  • Pretentious Nutknot
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 09:38:39 am »
- People who somehow manage to equate immigration restriction and racism.
Do you want to see me crawl across the floor to you?
Do you want to hear me beg you to take me back?
I'd gladly do it because
I don't want to fade away.

Offline p0ppin

• Camper
  • Soldat Mapmaker
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 09:50:13 am »
The fact that I have so many friends that I'll probably never see face to face because they live across the ocean in Europe. :(
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2009, 11:18:47 am »
That's why I hate human beings mostly, but at the same time they fascinate me.

This. The whole "I'm superior, but I love watching what all the little people do" spiel. Mostly seen in overweight teenagers with shitty mustaches and edgy t-shirts, as a way to stem the damage to their self esteem as they slowly discover that no, your 'great sense of humor' is never going to get you a job, and no, smugness and a self-titled obsession with death isn't going to impress anyone with how hardcore you are.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2009, 11:39:30 am »
-Countries should allow immigrants in, but they need to remember that in Australia, we are Australian. I hate it when they bring their culture and complain that we don't give it enough support. Well f**k them, they can have their culture, I don't mind, but we are allowed to dislike it if we choose, it's our country, not theirs. But we do the same, we go over to Iraq and Afghanistan and try to change them over to our beliefs, it's the same. We can get the f**k out of their country. They want to stuff it up? Good. let them. If they are affecting our country, then we have the right to go over there (like the war on terror, but that's because we are in their country anyway, it's all a bit hypocritical).
suck my dick you racist ***got. the only f**king reason you're in this country is because you or your ancestors immigrated at one time, displacing the native people and s**tting all over them for two hundred f**king years. your "ITS ARE c**tRY" attitude is repugnant and is antithetical to everything which makes this country great, least of which being able to get a f**king kebab at 3 in the morning. the understandable reaction to such s**t is this:
you have nobody to blame but yourselves.
Now what the hell? Tell me one thing which I did that made those f**king somalians come to Finland.
Think it this way, a foreigner comes to your house, he chats, talks, checks out your house, drinks and leaves. So I got nothing against them.
Then when an immigrant comes to your house, he sleeps under your bed, he eats your food and doesn't obey the rules.

Have you any experience as a proud fatherland citizen who's life gets complicated by people who has given up all hope on their own country? NOBODY NEEDS THEM HERE.
According to your ignorant speech - you don't, so you can just shut the f**k up you stupid marmalady-ass.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:59:41 am by smiluu »

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 11:40:17 am »
i cant stand most people. but i put up with them

i really wish i could like people more cause id actually like to but its just not within me

also screaming/crying children/babies. i hate that shit. im never having kids

Offline Map Artist

• Major(1)
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 01:51:12 pm »
I also am displeased with this type of statement, for reasons outlined above. Unless you are a rare exception, you've never played all 3 styles of music you have noted, or even gotten into 2 of the others. Therefore you are not qualified to compare them.

I listen to all three of those kinds of music and I've tried playing instruments from all genres.  I'm a rare exception.
It lurks in the deep, waiting for the perfect moment to strike...

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 03:58:25 pm »
jrgp wat is that abominashon that is ur avatarrrrr
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 07:13:45 pm »
TRADOC, mainly TRADOC "sergeants"
@ii

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2009, 03:47:14 am »
This. The whole "I'm superior, but I love watching what all the little people do" spiel. Mostly seen in overweight teenagers with s**tty mustaches and edgy t-shirts, as a way to stem the damage to their self esteem as they slowly discover that no, your 'great sense of humor' is never going to get you a job, and no, smugness and a self-titled obsession with death isn't going to impress anyone with how hardcore you are.

I can tell you right now I'm not a fat teenager with a shitty mustache. I don't see myself as superior. I don't "study" humans and I don't look at them and go "Hah, how pathetic", I'm talking about History, like Hitler and Stalin are fascinating people to study. Bastards in the long run, but very interesting to study.

I wouldn't say I hate humans beings, that was a dumb thing to say, I just get frustrated at our mistakes all the time.

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2009, 07:18:52 am »
According to your ignorant speech - you don't, so you can just shut the f**k up you stupid marmalady-ass.
have you actually met anyone who has immigrated to your country or do you just listen to retarded right-wing ideologues about it? i'm seriously betting the latter.

and by the way, when an immigrant comes, he builds your house, gives you his food and for the most part follows the rules closer than any native.
- People who somehow manage to equate immigration restriction and racism.
how are they not the same thing? most people against "immigration" seem to have no problem with white people migrating

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2009, 01:32:52 pm »
but that's because white people are prettier

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2009, 04:57:27 pm »
People who think they have ever experienced happiness/sadness just because they think they have, it takes a long time to truly respect them.
Energy/matter.
The idea people were put on earth for a purpose.
People who vote without researching the candidates extensively, what fucking retards that believe the campaigns, "everyone should vote".
When others hate any type of music, they were the ones listening, they suck too.
When people think we can erase rascism by talking about it, only complete ignorance of rascism would stop the spread. Shit, I knew what rascism was when I was like 3 because of media, isn't that fucked up? I would have not thought of it before that.
People who think they could not live the rest of their life without tv. They need to reconsider suicide imo.
People who do not appreciate art. People who do not understand art.
Censorship. It loses its meaning without it. Non-censorship is the best censorship, some dumb fucks who believe statistics and perspective do not matter in studies have somehow won over the majority though.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2009, 05:32:17 pm »
People forcing me to listen to annoying music. I don't care if you like that stuff, just don't blast it out of your car.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2009, 06:23:28 pm »
have you actually met anyone who has immigrated to your country or do you just listen to retarded right-wing ideologues about it? i'm seriously betting the latter. and by the way, when an immigrant comes, he builds your house, gives you his food and for the most part follows the rules closer than any native.
I assume your talking about "normal immigrants" what I'm mainly pointing are refugee types. Nope, somalians doesn't build any houses here they only drive bus recklessly and steal watermelons. Among the immigrants only somalians stands out - not only because of their color, but their egoistic attitude. I haven't had a change to meet an immigrant nor I'm not interested.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 06:25:22 pm by smiluu »