Author Topic: Linked Souls Forums  (Read 2496 times)

Offline KeheMur

• Major(1)
Linked Souls Forums
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:29:49 am »
Yo This is Linked Souls Forums, Yeah pretty lame, but best what we can get now ^^ Have fun http://linked.forumotion.com/forum.htm And no. Not realistic clan. I made it alive with old leader as a normal mode clan :) You can stop asking ^^

Offline Slazenger

• Soldier
Re: Linked Souls Forums
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 05:35:16 pm »
Wtf! Linked Souls is a NAME I came up with years ago ;)
I will sue your ass

Offline Death-Knight1

• Major
  • >> Decay
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 02:21:47 am »
lol slaz its ok im the leader to man u said back then at 2008 its ok if i make it alive at r/s but then it died so i was thinking to make it at normal mode so its now normal u dont mind but that time ls was real back then 2004 u being a leader and me memb :D come on!!
#Oxid
#Double.impact

Offline Slazenger

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 01:57:12 pm »
lol slaz its ok im the leader to man u said back then at 2008 its ok if i make it alive at r/s but then it died so i was thinking to make it at normal mode so its now normal u dont mind but that time ls was real back then 2004 u being a leader and me memb :D come on!!
2008yes, but i see other people using it, not you.
Plus, 2009 ain't 3 years ago why is the fucker lying here:

http://forums.soldatrs.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=duil6q1h143bn4r44sd0dl1rd5&topic=7455.msg131640;topicseen#msg131640

Bumblebee says:
Ok ill make it more clear :

DK and me made a LS in rs , 3 years ago , the other leader wasnt in it but i left soldat for awhile then he moved to normal and made a clan named IKEA. I saw him recently and i told him that i would restart LS in rs , he said ok because i only had to ask his permission , the other leader wasnt even in our LS then i restarted it but dk told me that he changed IKEA to LS in normal and that the other leader didnt want a ls in rs.

But guys , see this that way , I made Ls in rs before ls in normal and i think that the other leader dont have the right to block this clan , anyways , i guess ill change the name of the clan , i just need to talk to my members.
!!!

Offline Death-Knight1

• Major
  • >> Decay
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 02:30:17 am »

no i said to bumblebee that we made that ls rs last year and i asked u promisen that time at 2008 he said no it was 3 years ago so im wondering how come its 3 years ago i made ls rs i remember it was last year i think bumblebee was mistaken about this thing
#Oxid
#Double.impact

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 06:30:30 am »
Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

Offline Slazenger

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 11:38:09 am »

no i said to bumblebee that we made that ls rs last year and i asked u promisen that time at 2008 he said no it was 3 years ago so im wondering how come its 3 years ago i made ls rs i remember it was last year i think bumblebee was mistaken about this thing

He purposely lied.