Soldat Fans > Fan Apps

Soldat PolyWorks 1.5.0.13

<< < (50/50)

Irlandec:
Guys, are there any manuals on PW available somewhere? I'm kinda frustrated to move duplicated polys by mousekeys :(

Monsteri:

--- Quote from: Irlandec on October 04, 2016, 05:20:12 pm ---Guys, are there any manuals on PW available somewhere? I'm kinda frustrated to move duplicated polys by mousekeys :(

--- End quote ---
Mouse keys? Can you elaborate, you want to move duplicates with the keyboard?

Viral:
Use "A"-tool once u select the polygons u want to move. U can combine tools like selection ones (W/S keys) with it.
U can send be priv messages so I can explain things u need - in case u won't find the solution in the pw-manual inside the installation folder

Blue-ninja:
Is there anything that can be done about Polyworks displaying maps with sceneries that got replaced with the HD ones, making them proportionally overstretched, while all of that can be displayed fine in-game with no problems?

darDar:

--- Quote from: Blue-ninja on October 29, 2017, 03:24:21 am ---Is there anything that can be done about Polyworks displaying maps with sceneries that got replaced with the HD ones, making them proportionally overstretched, while all of that can be displayed fine in-game with no problems?

--- End quote ---
Install 1.6.9 and use it as PW Source folder.. I think that works

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version