Soldat Fans > Fan Apps

Soldat PolyWorks 1.5.0.13

<< < (2/50) > >>

DarkCrusade:
This is great, we can use .gif now without other extensions in Polyworks or am I wrong?

The Geologist:
I've noticed one thing, and it's minor.

Every time I start the program, or minimize and then expand the program, the texture window pops up even though I did not check it.  I find myself closing it out every time, since I generally don't need it after picking a texture for a map.

Other than that, none of the other windows have this issue as far as I can tell.

Edit: Hmm..scratch that.  For some reason it's  not happening now.  I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'll try a few things out and let you know if I see it again.  If not, I was probably just seeing things late at night.  :o

F4||3N:
There's still a bug  that makes random invisible squares, and when you touch it, you respawn. When you shoot it, it looks like it's a normal poly. And when you throw a grenade in it, the grenade disappears.

And when I add new polys anywhere on the map, the invisible squares sometimes dissapear. Or sometimes they move elsewhere.

On one of my maps, the thing took up half the screen.

I tried to make a demo of it. But I couldn't figure it out.

I get it on most of my maps.

The Geologist:
Are you sure you're compiling the map properly?

I ask because I've taken a map that I started with an older version or Polyworks, worked on it in the new version and compiled it, and even added random new polys to try and test this.

Havn't been able to recreate it though.

VirtualTT:

--- Quote from: F4||3N on July 06, 2009, 01:35:06 am ---There's still a bug  that makes random invisible squares, and when you touch it, you respawn. When you shoot it, it looks like it's a normal poly. And when you throw a grenade in it, the grenade disappears.

And when I add new polys anywhere on the map, the invisible squares sometimes dissapear. Or sometimes they move elsewhere.

On one of my maps, the thing took up half the screen.

I tried to make a demo of it. But I couldn't figure it out.

I get it on most of my maps.

--- End quote ---

Solution:
 1 select Poly selection tool
 2 click map at any copletely empty place
 3 regardless of logic you well select some polygon...
 4 press Delete
 5 repeat steps 2-4 untill clicking on empty space won't select anything

The  cause of this are *dot polygons*. If coordinates of all vertices of polygons are the same collision detection is getting screwed in the sector where Dot polygon is located.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version