Author Topic: Error could not load map.  (Read 999 times)

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
Error could not load map.
« on: July 19, 2009, 01:12:07 pm »
I get this error sometimes Error could not load map. ()

I also think some people are unable to join my server, when i look at my server log it says a person request server but then they never join the game.

PS. people can join my server.

Btw. i think i posted in wrong forum, so if you can move it to server help, i'd appreciate it.

PS2. i get this scripting error when i start my server, with various accounts using the login system 1.5
Code: [Select]
Notice Loginsystem: verifydatabaseintegrity(): checksum error in account 2 statistic "last login"Next line
Code: [Select]
[*] loginsystem 1.51v started!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 01:20:44 pm by Dpulse »
Come play with us at chop n' shop soldat!

Chop N' Shop IRC: #CNS.soldat
Chop N' Shop Site: www.CNSS.yolasite.com
Chop N' Shop Server IP: 66.207.3.77 Port: 27079
Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
    • Soldat Global Account System
Re: Error could not load map.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 02:21:26 pm »
The LoginSystem might be blamed for causing this map load error. Occasionally this happens if the script runs on a linux operating system and is unable to find a necessary file which is normally used by the script. Nevertheless, your server log reveals that at least the accounts database was found by the script, otherwise it would not have checked the accounts against any database errors or rather against any integrity checks as seen above ("Notice Loginsystem..."). In addition the costum.txt file must have been found because otherwise the script would not have been able to do these integrity checks. Therefore I'm unsure if this happened due to the loginsystem thingy. I suppose you run a few scripts on your server which try to access text files. Make sure that this error is not caused by them by excluding the loginsystem script from all other scripts. Basically, run the server without this script and see what happens.

Besides I wonder if there has not been at least one additional message after the error 'Notice Loginsystem: verifydatabaseintegrity(): checksum error in account 2 statistic "last login"' was shown?!
I suppose either 'VerifyDatabaseIntegrity(): auto-correction failed -> account has been separated', or 'VerifyDatabaseIntegrity(): problem solved'. If you can inform me about that I might be able to help you fixing that database issue ;)
Soldat Global Account System: #soldat.sgas @ quakenet

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
Re: Error could not load map.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 05:36:43 pm »
Thanks for your input i'll try to get back to you..

I also think some people are unable to join my server, when i look at my server log it says a person request server but then they never join the game.

many people can join my server but for a select few it doesn't allow them to join.. it just keeps them at requesting any help?

Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline Dpulse

• Major
Re: Error could not load map. (resolved) - Close please.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 05:45:03 pm »
I've fixed the problem with people not being able to join server, but i forgot to mention that this happens when all the maps have ran and it should be relooping back to the first map. It will go to the first map if i type /nextmap or !nextmap.

Ok, i have found out what is happening because this usually happens when im sleeping or away from my computer, the maps are not looping at all.. loop_maps=1 so i don't know what's wrong.

Figures i made some stupid mistake, i had spaces after it ( i had hit enter 2 times ) with the help from shoozza i figure that out, next time i'm going to use notepad++ to edit XD
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 07:36:04 pm by Dpulse »