Author Topic: 2 cpu's in same house just trying to play together  (Read 436 times)

Offline pahSibla

• Major(1)
2 cpu's in same house just trying to play together
« on: July 13, 2009, 11:45:54 pm »
We have had it work a few times, we both play in the same server with each other.  Here is the problems we've encountered that make it impossible.  When I join the server she's already in, it connects me and disconnects her.  SO I try opening the soldat program on each cpu at the same time.  NExt i join the same room at the same time, problem is one of us gets in.  As i try to continue joining, the one that joined successfully repeats a message saying "so and so has joined".  Even though they already joined, it says they joined again and again each time the other cpu attempts to join it.    For some reason, each cpu appears to be just 1 cpu according to the server.  When we try to join separate rooms, it sometimes takes someone from the room their in and switches them into the room the other person is trying to join.  Yet that person trying to join doesnt get in anyserver.  And what ever they click on for rooms, just takes the other cpu into that room.  IT sounds so strange, but anyone with understanding of Soldat on a deep intrinsic level, maybe can help us.