Author Topic: ~Ultimate Mappers' Suggestion thread~  (Read 1349 times)

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
~Ultimate Mappers' Suggestion thread~
« on: July 15, 2009, 02:38:46 pm »
This is a list of suggestions, which are meant to add more mapping possibilities. Most of them require map format change, but I really hope that the time for that will come soon enough. And when it does, I hope most of these suggestions will be implemented:

Polygons:

Sceneries:

Other:

If there are any other threads that you think thould be included in this list - PM me.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:14:25 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline poodleinacan

• Soldier
Re: ~Ultimate Mappers' Suggestion thread~
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 08:29:45 am »
that looks good.
After 3 years, I'm back on the forums!

Offline p0ppin

• Camper
  • Soldat Mapmaker
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:27:01 pm »
Since these updates would require a mapping renovation anyway, may I suggest trigger effects for polygons?  Player steps on polygon X, polygon Y turns to "Doesn't collide".  Kinda like that switch climbing server but with much more versatility.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 06:38:39 pm »
Since these updates would require a mapping renovation anyway, may I suggest trigger effects for polygons?  Player steps on polygon X, polygon Y turns to "Doesn't collide".  Kinda like that switch climbing server but with much more versatility.
That sounds interesting. Make a separate thread and a more detailed description of how it will work and how it can be used. And then I'll just add a link to your thread