Author Topic: *NEW* Chop N' Shop *New*  (Read 14145 times)

Offline Vermithrax

• Major
  • Noob
Re: *NEW* Chop N' Shop *New*
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 06:13:18 am »
Nice idea, but when i kill a guy it crash my Soldat everytime. "Accses in violation ...." that don't happend on other servers  :-X. Fix it :).
English mark: 6 ^^...

typing errors are special effects! :)

All servers are offline!

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 07:32:03 am »
Yeah, sure, just wait till the end of the week when I get some extra money.
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 09:48:51 am »
But just by the way to miketh: you need to pay every month. But not 10$. I heard gpulze saying something like downgrading the server from 10 or 12 slots (don´t know it exactly) to 8 slots.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 10:59:01 am »
Nice idea, but when i kill a guy it crash my Soldat everytime. "Accses in violation ...." that don't happend on other servers  :-X. Fix it :).

you might want to ask someone on #soldat.devs on irc, because no one has had this problem with the server, so i'm not exactly sure i'm guessing it's your computer?
Come play with us at chop n' shop soldat!

Chop N' Shop IRC: #CNS.soldat
Chop N' Shop Site: www.CNSS.yolasite.com
Chop N' Shop Server IP: 66.207.3.77 Port: 27079
Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline Vermithrax

• Major
  • Noob
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 01:02:28 pm »

you might want to ask someone on #soldat.devs on irc, because no one has had this problem with the server, so i'm not exactly sure i'm guessing it's your computer?

Well, i got it from a friend until i got my own PC again. And i can't mIRC or any other IRC programm cuz, im not allowed to do that, i installed all programms like soldat ... on an usb device :d...
English mark: 6 ^^...

typing errors are special effects! :)

All servers are offline!

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 01:29:08 pm »
hmm might be your problem, possibly missed a file when you transferred or its just a bug because i remember reading today a topic about errors and i see a lot of people get these different forms of access violations. i'm not really sure might want to post a topic about it or reinstall soldat seems to work for some people.

Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 03:57:39 pm »

Well, i got it from a friend until i got my own PC again. And i can't mIRC or any other IRC programm cuz, im not allowed to do that, i installed all programms like soldat ... on an usb device :d...

webchat.quakenet.org

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 03:58:23 pm »
But just by the way to miketh: you need to pay every month. But not 10$. I heard gpulze saying something like downgrading the server from 10 or 12 slots (don´t know it exactly) to 8 slots.

Yes, I know, I've owned 4 !Elite servers in the past.

EDIT: This will be a 12 slot server.

EDIT: I'm not going with Enesce, I don't think. But I'll be sure to give you FTP access and login info and everything so you can upload the script.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 04:32:34 pm »
hmm, just make sure i get full access to the file so i can change maps, scripts, weapons, etc thats the only thing i really need/want.

BTW everyone currywurst is going to help put together a little script for my site which will automatically update the top scores etc to the site!

praise curry =)

DarkCrusade

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 04:57:46 pm »
*kneesinfrontofcurry*

Well, good to hear. Add more weapons or it will be not very much fun at all. And it is curious that no admin is online when I go to the server and no one is there. You need more guys playing there or a botbalance (1 human, 1 bot)

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 05:29:08 pm »
yea i upgraded to arsse i saw u !admin, so yea, and since kagesha and iisduke are austrailian they don't come on till night here, so i'm looking for a person from NA or someone who can be on during the day, yea ill probably do a bit of updating tonight to see if i can add another weaopn in, how do i do a bot balance xD? because that'd be helpful.

it's funny though someone will join the server then leave and 2 minutes later someone will join and leave then 2 minutes later someone will join and leave, i see this happen soooooooo much kind of annoying.

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 07:03:17 pm »
yea i upgraded to arsse i saw u !admin, so yea, and since kagesha and iisduke are austrailian they don't come on till night here, so i'm looking for a person from NA or someone who can be on during the day, yea ill probably do a bit of updating tonight to see if i can add another weaopn in, how do i do a bot balance xD? because that'd be helpful.

it's funny though someone will join the server then leave and 2 minutes later someone will join and leave then 2 minutes later someone will join and leave, i see this happen soooooooo much kind of annoying.

sometimes bot balance isnt good, because people filter out servers with bots, me included.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 07:18:15 pm »
yea i guess, but i wish people would stay longer than 2 minutes imo, because i don't notice them until a few minutes later (im off working hard on server =P and life ) and usually people join a few minutes after a person leaves > >

we almost had a full server the other day, so we have good days =P

planning on adding a gun tonight so the server might be down for half hour ill announce here when im taking it down

DarkCrusade

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 08:11:52 pm »
Well, I was online for about 4 to 5 minutes to cap 10 times and then it got boring and I left. If you saw me !admin why you didn´t reply, we could have played ::)

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 08:29:03 pm »
cuase it was like 5 minutes after u left LOL

edit: lol when you admined me the second time i was eating dinner in my dining room =P

*update* taking down server for new gun update.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:47:04 pm by Dpulse »

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 12:26:17 am »
THE NEW GUNS ARE HERE!

Hk Mp5

Pros: Fast, fast reload

Cons: Short Range(real short, great close combat tho), low ammo(4)

AK-47

Pros: Medium Distance, Highest Ammo Count (5)

Cons: Semi-Slow/Fast, start-up time.

Well here are the new guns you guys ordered  :P , anyway spent about 3 hours or so trying my best to balance the guns out, oh man were they frustrating at times, but i hope you guys enjoy!

PS. They still shoot knives, i wanted arrows but arrows are buggy and wont kill the person completely so until i figure out how to fix knives r the way to roll! =)

~Dpulse
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:28:46 am by Dpulse »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 12:50:55 am »
Just enable getting the rambo bow and you have your knives if you modifie the bow then. Well, I got to test it out.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 01:24:08 am »
ye i couldnt figure how to enable rambo bow xD, and yea my arsse got Fu**** up and the !admin commands and all the commands wouldnt alert me

DarkCrusade

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 06:40:06 am »
Well, the problem with your ARSSE is fixed. Now fix the balance. The AK needs some little tweaks at range (like +3 speed) and lower reload time (-12). LAWs startup time higher (+16) and reload, too (+20). Damage of MP5 should be increased in an amount like 45 to 70.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 02:27:19 pm »
ok did the changes.