Author Topic: *NEW* Chop N' Shop *New*  (Read 14097 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: *NEW* Chop N' Shop *New*
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 12:24:41 am »
Good to hear, I will reply later to the changes.

EDIT: You have there a poll on the server I see. Well, ignore the results. First do the M79 since there at the moment enough long ranged weapons like the Ruger and the LAW. The M79s explosion should be a knife nova that kills much and lets you throw many knives. Also change the weapon shop a bit. Everything should be becomeable by / + 3 letters. I saw that you need 4 for the Ruger and it slows you down while playing. Also add !howto or !help to explain the newbies how to use the weapon shop correctly (yesterday I explained it to 5 guys on the server). And please explain Duke how to use the adminfunctions :'(

EDIT2: I am registered at the forums now. Please update the highscorelists and the page at all every day. You still speak of only LAW, Ruger and stationary guns and there are a few grammatically and orthography failures that makes me kind of surprised as you seemed to put much effort into this server. After adding the M79 I would like to see a backup weapon included. Add the pistol to the secondarys. 0 damage and a speed of 5, 1 round and 3 seconds reload are making the pistol to the perfect backup weapon for knifers. You can shoot, take the knife and go on with killing. The prize for this weapon should be set to 50$, maybe 100$, that´s up to you. Sure you can kill with the pistol (floppy knifing), but that´s just for skilled players and many guys on the server are just training their skills. Add more guns, have more fun :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 02:51:24 am by DarkCrusade »

Offline bxn

• Major
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 02:45:52 am »
Just played a little game with DarkCrusade. Had awesome fun. Everyone should try it out.
Join the forums: cnss.yolasite.com
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 03:24:26 am by bxn »

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 02:20:59 pm »
yea with the site, i've been swamped with the server, arsse been lagging me hard, trying to do stuff, curry was going to make a php thing so the top scores automatically update to site.

i can really use a subadmin that lives in the US. please pm me or post on forums.
Come play with us at chop n' shop soldat!

Chop N' Shop IRC: #CNS.soldat
Chop N' Shop Site: www.CNSS.yolasite.com
Chop N' Shop Server IP: 66.207.3.77 Port: 27079
Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 04:22:02 pm »
I live in the US, :P.
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 08:09:32 pm »
Yea miketh i have no problem with you being a subadmin, because your going to host my server lol, but you have to apply on forums =P, anyway @dark i updated the site made it look more "pretty" and responded to all your posts.

Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2009, 07:56:05 pm »
Ok, i spent like a hour on the site, and i TOTALLY buffed it up. There is an arcade now =P, you can view the most popular youtube videos of the day, create your own art, theres also a small chatroom added to the site.

As for the server i will be taking it down in about 2 hours for updates.

Updates will include nerfing the ruger, adding the socom. and adding custom/more maps. stay tuned!

~dpulse

Offline bxn

• Major
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2009, 08:00:11 pm »
wow awesome work dpulse ur really working hard.
what weapons are gonna be added next?

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2009, 10:31:00 pm »
Socom was really really buggy and to fix it i'm pretty sure i would have to make it shoot and act like a normal gun (ak-47 hk ruger) so right now that will be on hold probably in the next few days i will figure out something for the m79 and that will be added. but i did nerf the ruger -2 ammo +15 reload.
added these maps
Ctf_divisionrmx - by our very own admin darkcrusad3
ctf_kampf
ctf_snakebite
ctf_amush

Make sure to look around for the tag *CnS* its the new STAFF chop n shop clan, so if you have questions about the server ask them and im sure they'll be glad to help.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 08:37:23 am »
What kind of problems occured with the SOCOM? I suggested to set the bullet style to knife and to set the ammo to 1. The speed should be 5 to 10 so it won´t do much damage unless you floppy it from above and damage should be set to 0. This all is doable by editing the weapons.ini so I don´t know where the problem should actually be.

Well, I won´t be around to any forums or my pc for 2 weeks since I am on a vacation. Well ... I hope you keep it going, will be great if we completed the mod :)

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2009, 05:31:46 pm »
Thinking about turning it into a zombie server with the weapon mod, it would be less work for me because ive been putting too much time into it and the activity has been going down.

Offline TheWind

• Major
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2009, 06:19:15 am »
Awesome! I always liked chop shop, I played it when i was with my cousin, who still play 1.3.1. Great to see u guys revive it.

Offline bxn

• Major
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2009, 02:19:10 am »
great to hear that, but unfortunately noone ever plays cns. the server is always empty.
Dpulse might change it to a zombie server cause hes putting in a lot of effort for nothing.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2009, 06:48:10 am »
Well, actually I play on the server :P

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2009, 09:00:39 pm »
Well, actually I play on the server :P

How? It's a zombie server now XD

DarkCrusade

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 04:08:38 am »
And I can´t find it ... :( I tried but I failed

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 03:21:26 pm »
And I can´t find it ... :( I tried but I failed

Dude, READ! It's GONE. It has been replaced with a zombie server.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 10:19:46 am »
That´s what I have been talking about. I tried to find the zombie server and failed at finding it.

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2009, 05:38:21 pm »
That´s what I have been talking about. I tried to find the zombie server and failed at finding it.

Oh, ok. Sorry.

69.65.34.137:23073     eXtreme Zombies - 12 Slots
69.65.34.137:23075     Race - 10 Slots