Author Topic: *NEW* Chop N' Shop *New*  (Read 14021 times)

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
*NEW* Chop N' Shop *New*
« on: July 17, 2009, 08:40:40 pm »
Chop N' Shop

Brought to you by DeatH*Pulse and Kagesha

Chop N' Shop was an old weapon modded game where guns shot knives and arrows, we have revived the old weapon mod, but X10. learn more about it at www.CNSS.yolasite.com and please sign up on forums. You can also find us at #CNS.Soldat on IRC (mainly at night)

*Features*

-Great Server Mantainance *updated weekly*
-Is up 24/7 (except when updating)
-Stat Tracking
-Nextmap voting
-Includes *jail script* which allows admins to imprison naughty players in spectators and mute them.
-Includes anti-spawn killing script
-A shop where you buy your weapons based on gold you get from kills.

General Game Info

-You can find the server at  IP: 66.207.3.77 Port: 23079 Game Name: (WM)Chop N' Shop
-Location North America, but connection is quite good (Austrailian players play just fine on it).
-We have disabled all guns except ruger and law and Stat Gun (but wow you have to try them out to see how fun they are) But we will be implementing the rest of the guns, possibly one tonight.
-Map rotation: ctf_ASH Ctf_Voland Ctf_Cobra Ctf_Rotten Ctf_lanubya ( Will probably implement a few custom maps overtime)
-Max Players 10
-Time limit 30
-Game mode CTF 6 captures

*NOTICE*

We are looking for some decent map makers that would be willing to make a few maps for this kind of game. please goto our site www.CNSS.yolatsite.com and sign up on forums, and make a post in map discussion.

Last words

I thank you for reading this post, and hopefully your enticed to come try our server, we would love for you to sign up on our forums! Please stop by our server and drop a hello.

*UPDATES*

-TeamSpeak Coming soon!
-Power ups added to Weapon Shop

~DeathPulse
~Kagesha

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:39:55 pm by Dpulse »
Come play with us at chop n' shop soldat!

Chop N' Shop IRC: #CNS.soldat
Chop N' Shop Site: www.CNSS.yolasite.com
Chop N' Shop Server IP: 66.207.3.77 Port: 27079
Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
Re: SNIPE N' SLICE REAL! The best place to play!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 10:01:09 pm »
Map rotation?
Server location?
Name of the server?
Server connection speed?
Do you have a weapon mod?
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
Re: SNIPE N' SLICE REAL! The best place to play!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 10:08:36 pm »
Map rotation?
Server location?
Name of the server?
Server connection speed?
Do you have a weapon mod?

Map rotation is mostly custom maps that i picked out to be best suitable for close combat/snipers but i can give you the names in which you can look in the map released sections
ctf_B5B
Ctf_Stardrop
CTF_Plaza
CTF_VietMaya
CTF_Dormant

Server Location is in North America, it will generally be up 24/7 except for mantainance

Name of the server is already listed Snipe N' Slice Real

Server Connection Speed- Average-Fast depending on where your located

Nope weapons are all natural, Just Barrett knife and saw

Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

DarkCrusade

Re: Under Mantainance
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 07:20:27 am »
I would take IP and port into the list, too. I am interested in how my map plays actually, I´ll give it a try.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
Re: Under Mantainance
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 04:15:57 pm »
due to the lack of people wanting to play, a friend and i made a weapon modded server which many people who tested it found fun/funny and enjoyed it, i'm planning on updating it more and planning to update this post to explain it later today, i'm currently working out a few bugs, but it will be fully ready tonight. Sorry Dark =( but i really loved playing  your map tho =)

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
Re: *NEW* Chop N' Shop *New*
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 09:58:19 pm »
If people can remember correctly there used to be a server something on the lines of "Chop shop". As said in the topic we aim to revive that server mod as it was fun and chaotic. We are still trying to tweak the server and we need a lot of feedback from you guys. So why not just drop in from time to time and see what it's like.

Offline bxn

• Major
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 10:09:30 pm »
This sounds fun. Might give it a try.

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 09:16:50 am »
Looks good, but why aren't all the default maps added?

EDIT: Server is down.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:19:04 am by miketh2005 »
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 10:08:53 am »
Server was up all night, if you were trying to connect 9-12 North America CMT, then it might have been down becuase the weapon shop was malfunctioning a bit, but we got that all fixed and updated with power ups so now your able to buy power ups in the weapon shop!

Looks good, but why aren't all the default maps added?

i suppose we could, i will probably add in the update i do tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:12:23 am by Dpulse »

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 05:04:59 pm »
Not working. Are you sure this IP is right? 66.207.3.77? IP seems wrong.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 05:34:18 pm »
Yea it's working, i think i've seen you try to join, it's weird because there were people playing just before you if it was you tried to join. Are you the one that keeps joining and it just gets stuck at requesting? i'll work on figuring out why you can't join.. Don't worry i'll get you in there.

EDIT: Make sure you type in the port correctly, it's not the default port, it's 23079. I believe that in lies your problem.

*UPDATE* - Server will be down for around 1hr Minutes, adding maps, and a possible very minor bug. i will post asap when it's fixed, after that no problems should occur and it shall be open 24/7.

*UPDATE #2* Server is fixed bug free (for now, but hopefully forever =) ) so miketh you should be able to join.

PS. miketh go to IRC #soldat.devs and talk to a bazoka and mention that you can't join a game and you think its something wrong with your isps, i was talking to him and he thinks this might be the problem
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:38:32 pm by Dpulse »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 10:14:10 pm »
Actually it is very funny, keep it all custom and it will be great. I saw it is hosted on a home server, maybe you should try to find a host (I know someone for you :) Lets say I have a free favor) so it will have better ping and such.

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 10:34:07 pm »
Ah, I was using the port in your signature:

Please change it.

EDIT:

You don't have a hosted server for it? (enesce, U13?) I can host you...

EDIT: It's a nice server. Never seen a modded shop server... I thought the rugar would shoot 1 knife though. Didn't get a chance to see how the gun you buy play are, but make sure the guns are balanced. That's what you need most.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:41:17 pm by miketh2005 »

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2009, 12:08:05 am »
Rugar does shoot one knife, and i'm still a little shaky on the subject of someone hsoting my server, first off where are you from miketh?

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 12:50:08 am »
*UPDATE* due to the great flock of people that joined our server today reaching a peak of 4v5 we were able to get some feedback, i will be doing an update tomorrow, i will announce time later, so stay tuned and get ready to CHOP N' SHOP!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 04:06:45 am »
Obviously LAW and ruger are messed up. LAW gets almighty by high damage and low firerate + spread of knives that are coming out of the weapon. Ruger is a cheap weapon with 100% kill and high firerate + low recovery. Guns like deagles, hk and stuff get silly if rugers prize is 500 and the rest has like 20000 to nearly 50000 ....

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 01:37:35 pm »
first off your in my server 24/7 so you don't have a huge problem with the guns =P, second off the reason the prices are so high which they'll be higher is becuase those guns aren't usable and are buggy when used, and i can't take them totally out of the weapon shop without making the script error. the prices might be fixed in the update today, and the law's reload time like you said will be longer.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 02:09:18 pm »
*UPDATE* Server will be down for around a hour as of now for updates.

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 03:04:10 pm »
Rugar does shoot one knife, and i'm still a little shaky on the subject of someone hsoting my server, first off where are you from miketh?

I meant host it on enesce, or something. I can pay for it.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 03:35:13 pm »
your willing to pay 10$ a month? do i still get to have access to my files like add scripts, change maps, change the weapons etc?

*CHANGES FROM UPDATE 1.0-1.1*

Changed the shop for all the guns that you can't buy yet it says Not Available
Bumped price of ruger from 350 to 850 and ruger's reload is now 150 ( 2.5 seconds instead of 1.4 )
Law's reload is now 5 seconds
New maps added - CTF_Dropdown2 and Leaf *DM Map*
Bumped time down from 30 minutes to 15 minutes

~Dpulse

*Notice*
We're looking for 1 more sub-admin, preferably NA ( Just for the sake of timezones ) but if not na you will still have a fair chance, we're also looking for forum mods that will have some power in game but not much but will mainly moderate over the forums ( which aren't super active, but we're gettin there!)
-Still looking for map makers
sign up at www.CNSS.yolasite.com forums and post in the correct forum and format

-------------------------------------------------------

@miketh, after reading ensece server features i've decided only if your willing to pay ( i don't want to force you AT ALL  ) i'll take your offer pm me or just post back here.

------------------------------------------------------

*UPDATES #2*
-Slightly fixed antispawn
-Added Killing Sprees to the game (4,6,9,12,20,22,25,27)
-Added polls to the game for quick feedback, type /vote 1 or 2 to vote
-Top 10 highscores listed on site
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 09:48:42 pm by Dpulse »