Poll

Who is your least favourite moderator/administrator?

FliesLikeABrick
5 (4.5%)
The Geologist
8 (7.3%)
chrisgbk
0 (0%)
jrgp
21 (19.1%)
Lapis Lazuli
2 (1.8%)
Chakra
2 (1.8%)
Outcast
3 (2.7%)
JayBee
2 (1.8%)
Kazuki
2 (1.8%)
PapaSurf
2 (1.8%)
n00bface
1 (0.9%)
Demonic
7 (6.4%)
xurich
5 (4.5%)
Sethamundo
0 (0%)
VijchtiDoodah
3 (2.7%)
SDFilm
2 (1.8%)
mar77a
6 (5.5%)
Wraithlike
3 (2.7%)
Smegma
10 (9.1%)
echo_trail
11 (10%)
Keron Cyst
1 (0.9%)
Twistkill
1 (0.9%)
SadistAtHeart
1 (0.9%)
Suowarrior
3 (2.7%)
Espadon
9 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: Who is your least favourite moderator/administrator?  (Read 22333 times)

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Re: Who is your least favourite moderator/administrator?
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2009, 10:26:38 am »
When you girls have just about finished slapping eachothers arses...

Damn, I'm seeing some cowardly acts, you guys should stop it on both sides...Cause this might turn into a flaming war. And this topic is actually something we S F members needed since ever.

Yep, yep. I can't disagree.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2009, 10:51:17 am »
@Geo...

Well, I see those acrid responses... what a surprise... I leave home for a few days, and look what happens...

Talk about taking the offensive at the drop of a hat... I just ask a simple question here, and you go insane. Good job...

So what, now you're targetting me for asking questions? Questioning regulators = 35 point warning. Sounds like Enesce to me... Look what happened there.

"You've been warned for instigating an argument that ultimately derailed the topic to which you were referring."

Really? Please, do name that topic. I would love to know which one was de-railed. Oh, that's right, there really wasn't one.

To be perfectly honest, your stance is... petty. A bit desperate. What does it say when you attack someone who simply asks a question?

"Anyhow, this is what you wished for."

Not quite. What I wished for was a reasonable answer to a reasonable question. What I got instead was a pretty much unprovoked attack. I didn't spew hate or abuse, I think you did.

But hey, just to make sure this post doesn't "de-rail" the thread, lemme get back on point. My least-liked admin is probably Geo... Yep.

I know you don't have to be perfect and fair moderators like the law enforcement in real life. But just because you don't have to doesn't mean you absolutely shouldn't.

Have a magical day! (right back at yeh)

EDIT:

Kazuki: "I don't even understand what the big deal is here."

But that's just the thing: there is no big deal here. At all. I just asked a question, and what a surprise, some admins overreact.

Kudos to Demonic and echo_trail for not overreacting.

Perhaps this is me mildly testing the system to see how hot-headed the moderators are.
did i hear enesce? damn geo, you better get ready because a noble revolutionist is gonna come and EXPOSE YOU
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline MadDog

• Major(1)
  • Niiiiiighhhht Proooowwwllaaa
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2009, 11:17:42 am »
did i hear enesce? damn geo, you better get ready because a noble revolutionist is gonna come and EXPOSE YOU

Oh... I wouldn't say "noble..." just kidding.

Geo isn't nearly as bas as Enesce, but I should hope he'd be able to at least tell the difference between mild insults and aggressive abuse. Then again, looking at my warning count, maybe not...

Mangled's comment above is just fine, Geo. No harm no foul. It's when users start using the f-word that it gets serious. It's immature, abusive, and does not in any way improve the thread. So good job going after that... or not.
Jules: "Describe what Marsellus Wallace- looks like!"
Brett: "What?"
Jules: Say "what" again! Say "WHAT" again! I dare you! I Double-Dare you motha-[******]! Say "what" one more god-d**n time!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2009, 11:35:21 am »
MadDog, maybe if you whined a hell of a lot less, stopped doing everything in your power to prove the staff wrong, and quit trying to rebel, people might not hate you as much (if such a thing is humanly possible).

And if everything here is nothing but nonesense (as you stressed), what's keeping you here?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:38:56 am by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2009, 12:14:29 pm »
@MadDog: I think you're the one misinterpreting. We're not trying to shut you up because we think you might expose our evil conspiracy operations; we're trying to shut you up because we don't want to deal with your superfluous, unnecessary crying. The stupid thing is that we've been going about it all wrong. We should simply be ignoring you, which is probably what we're going to do now.

Edit: Your posts are 90% statements.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:18:34 pm by Kazuki »

Offline MadDog

• Major(1)
  • Niiiiiighhhht Proooowwwllaaa
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2009, 12:15:39 pm »
@jrgp

The world isn't just education and work. There's also a thing called play. Now, play is nonsense, but that doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable.

Maybe if the staff actually moderated based on the questionable/abusive nature of posts rather than whether their own personal opinions agreed with the poster or not, I wouldn't be so critical.

"prove the staff wrong" It's interesting you choose these words to describe my actions. Actually, I was thinking of my  posts as being questions, not 'proving that the moderators are wrong.' Why choose those words, and not "question the staff" or "insult the staff" Are you trying to tell me that they may be wrong, and that I shouldn't try to prove it?
Jules: "Describe what Marsellus Wallace- looks like!"
Brett: "What?"
Jules: Say "what" again! Say "WHAT" again! I dare you! I Double-Dare you motha-[******]! Say "what" one more god-d**n time!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2009, 12:29:51 pm »
The world isn't just education and work. There's also a thing called play. Now, play is nonsense, but that doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable.
If the Soldat community was just about sitting back and playing the game, then why are a lot of us going through the tedious task of learning Pascal, an ugly yet required language needed to make the game become something more? If all we wanted to do was play, why are there dozens of fan apps?

Maybe if the staff actually moderated based on the questionable/abusive nature of posts rather than whether their own personal opinions agreed with the poster or not, I wouldn't be so critical.
How about you link to specific posts and situations instead of saying we all do it constantly?

"prove the staff wrong" It's interesting you choose these words to describe my actions. Actually, I was thinking of my  posts as being questions, not 'proving that the moderators are wrong.' Why choose those words, and not "question the staff" or "insult the staff" Are you trying to tell me that they may be wrong, and that I shouldn't try to prove it?
No, I'm saying you seem to love making us look like big evil bad guys who just love picking on the "normal" members via unfair ways.

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2009, 12:32:05 pm »
The stupid thing is that we've been going about it all wrong. We should simply be ignoring you, which is probably what we're going to do now.

This is exactly, exactly how it should be done.  His post really wasn't causing much harm 'til Geo called him out on it.  If anyone wants to respond to his post, let him/her do so, and if it turns into a huge flamewar/dramafest, then it's time to take action.

ANYWAY, there isn't one moderator I totally dislike in that list.  I do remember Evil-Ville, though; he was fine until he went crazy with his moderator powers.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2009, 01:51:47 pm »
You know how it is...Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2009, 02:03:28 pm »
You know how it is...Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
This isn't the real outside world; this is the internet.

If your phrase was true, people like FLAB and EH and I would have banned half the people on the forums by now. There are obvious exceptions, however, like Chakra who just loved banning sprees.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:07:54 pm by jrgp »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2009, 03:27:43 pm »
The Geologist, Wraithlike -- I have no time to breath as I'm perpetually eating their warnings. :--)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2009, 03:29:23 pm »
The Geologist, Wraithlike -- I have no time to breath as I'm perpetually eating their warnings. :--)
They aren't the only ones warning you.

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2009, 03:30:41 pm »

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2009, 03:32:08 pm »
i love how this topic went from being a bit of fun to DEADLY SERIOUS FORUM BREAKING ISSUES

mangled: master troll

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2009, 03:40:58 pm »
i love how this topic went from being a bit of fun to DEADLY SERIOUS FORUM BREAKING ISSUES

If he continues he will be a mangled master troll.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2009, 04:50:39 pm »

If he continues he will be a mangled master troll.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2009, 04:53:03 pm »
You guys, this was supposed about knowing how to take an opinion, that just proves that people today are still not fit enough to hold a decent conversation. Ffs grow up. Oh another thing, did it ever happen that an admin\mod got a warning? When that day comes I'll go out on the roof singing the champions league anthem ;/
b&

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2009, 05:25:12 pm »
ok i wil geif myslef 1 warning 4 being baed gogog

Damn there isn't even an option for warnings. >:o

EDIT: I has warned Echo for being unpopular. Hopefully this will improve my ratingssssssss >:3

Now sing for us.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 05:28:27 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline xurich

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2009, 05:40:58 pm »
MadDog is king of the trolls. He's got half the active moderation team going in circles with him.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2009, 05:45:00 pm »
Funny enough to get me four votes.  Well, three if I don't include Rai.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.