Author Topic: [Request/Idea] Wild West Mod  (Read 892 times)

Offline BeazelWeasel

• Major(1)
[Request/Idea] Wild West Mod
« on: July 25, 2009, 04:37:26 pm »
I was thinking the other day, we got all sorts of futuristic, WWII, modern combat mods and stuff, so I was thinking that a western mod would be great :P

would be really cool, like dual 6-shooters, Winchesters, single-shot heavy rifles, gatling guns, cannons, double-barreled shotguns, maybe bows ( like a regular weapon, not rambo's bow ), TNT, etc, and.... and gosteks with cowboy hats! Yes, cowbow hats. And indians too, probably >_>

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
Re: [Request/Idea] Wild West Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 05:36:21 pm »
There was a wild west mod a while back, I forget how it was. For now, if you want I made an old fashioned revolver for my next mod. Ask, and I'll send it to you.

Offline BeazelWeasel

• Major(1)
Re: [Request/Idea] Wild West Mod
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 10:26:04 pm »
Hm, it's tempting but I think I'll just create my own, with my own style and stuff :P
After fine-tuning an M60 I spent days creating ( not like I spent entire days making it >_> nah, I created it, changed a couple of things, didn't like, then changed again, etc ) I feel like creating more weapons, and I just happened to think about a western mod  especially after playing Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood :P