Author Topic: Is BE alive ?  (Read 14693 times)

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
Re: Is BE alive ?
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 05:34:50 pm »
Its like 1.3 all over again...

Atleast 1.3 was less bugged and laggy ^____________^
anyway As any anti hacking protection,All of them fail in the end...But the most intresting thing is that be is actully good.
Why do people try to make hacks for this little game? Could it be that this game is so awsome?(i agree) ..
Hope BE will release an update and block all the hacking from soldat.
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 06:21:16 pm »
If what JFK said has a high chance of working why not try it out? They MUST have thought of it before?
b&

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 11:23:06 am »
They only make hacks cause its an easy game to hack, which is pointless. Why waste time and effort on this gmae when they could make sometihng that would f**k up another game, preferably one of EA's mainsteam s**t titles *cough* Fifa *cough cough*

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 11:28:41 am »
I asked $able when he was going to fix BE about a month ago and he said he was working on it... (since some things got bugged)

I think that the forum admins should also censor google, just like the thing that got naughty.
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 02:12:47 pm »
They only make hacks cause its an easy game to hack, which is pointless. Why waste time and effort on this gmae when they could make sometihng that would f**k up another game, preferably one of EA's mainsteam s**t titles *cough* Fifa *cough cough*

Ffs, Fifa is unhackable and better that way. besides, this is soldat, a game developed by one man. Not a multimillion company like EA games.
b&

Offline F4||3N

• Soldier
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 12:24:07 am »
Isn't there some way to completely ban someone from every server, even if they can change their IP.
But only usable by one person, with plenty of evidence.

Or make it so you have to register (for free), and then gold version(for people who pay).
Make it so you don't register through hotmail or anything, something where it's only possible to register once on a single pc.
Then if someone screws up, they're gone with no way to register again on that pc!

Even make it a server option. So you have to activate it on your server, or you can leave it, and make it non registered players can join!

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 01:54:28 am »
well.. if you'r registrated... you have your adress there, you can't have unlimited adresses to send the registration to.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 05:40:33 am »
I think, what he is saying is, like Hexer, you make an account(that's where similarities end) , and that authenticates you to use the lobby. So only by registering can you play, and if your caught hacking, BANHAMMER!

The thing where only allowing one reg on each computer I don't get. Seems like you would need to have a file that edited the registry's on your computer, like when you register soldat. I guess they would need a new email every time they wanted to register(effort lol)

After that, I guess your name would be saved along with your account name, and you wouldn't be able to change it, which would lead to the need to add a extra clan tag box the you put your clan tag in to appear b4 your name, more effort on the Dev's part.

All of this would over complicate soldat, and can be solved by anyone being bothered to update BE....

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 06:41:23 am »
Account system was mentioned in many topics. ;]
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2009, 09:04:46 am »
No accounts system, F11. It's on the list of ignored suggestions. Besides, would be kinda too complicated for the non-regs.
b&

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 10:00:24 am »
Thats what I said...

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 11:07:35 am »
Like I /care about non-regs. :P
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 11:33:28 am »
You can NOT have an account system on a free game. These systems only work at payed games like with Steam. Someone can just make as many accounts as he likes. This can only work if you have a payed for a game and you have to buy it again to have a new account.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 03:17:32 pm »
if you think account system would stop hackers in anyway, you're propably wrong. IP is changable, and i believe messing up with registries wouldnt be that hard for the people who know about hacking stuff.
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 05:17:19 pm »
And this will never happen with Soldat.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Gnoblar

• Flagrunner
  • Wherever Justice needs to be served.
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 07:19:30 pm »
You can NOT have an account system on a free game. These systems only work at payed games like with Steam. Someone can just make as many accounts as he likes. This can only work if you have a payed for a game and you have to buy it again to have a new account.

PS3 has a free account system. Look at Xbox LIVE though, you have to pay, but people have more than one account, I know someone with 7 paid accounts. People are dumb. Though seeing as soldat has no ranking system, you'd only need one account.

Besides. Accounts are lame. There goes easy name changing...

BE is just like Spybot, obselete. We'll just have to vote Hackers out.

Shouldn't there be something in BE that means you can only run soldat itself without hacks, so if someone is killing everyone, it goes "Woah! that's not part of soldat's core! BANHAMMER". Unless a script is running, there should be no non-soldat things able to happen.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:27:39 pm by Gnoblar »

Offline F4||3N

• Soldier
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 07:23:17 pm »
It was just a suggestion.
What I meant with not registering with an email, you could;
register with these forums -
then register Soldat using forum account.

therefore you'd have to make a new email, a new soldat forum account.
and with all the admins, it wouldn't be too hard figuring out if someones making multi accounts.

but like you said, that's a big pain in the @$$, especially since hackers aren't that big of a problem!

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 12:58:17 am »
Yes, and now all soldat players would have to register here.
And if they get banned, just make a new account on a new email.

With anti hacks and hacks its like with copy protection and cracks.
After some new version gets released, there should follow a crack/hack for the same.
Its like the rule 35 of anti-*name goes here* programs.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:59:57 am by croat1gamer »
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 01:20:25 am »
if you think account system would stop hackers in anyway, you're propably wrong. IP is changable, and i believe messing up with registries wouldnt be that hard for the people who know about hacking stuff.
Actually, it would stop hackers, but only if you have to pay for the game to start with, as Leo said.

Besides. Accounts are lame. There goes easy name changing...
Why? You could just have a username and a handle, problem solved.

It was just a suggestion.
What I meant with not registering with an email, you could;
register with these forums -
then register Soldat using forum account.

therefore you'd have to make a new email, a new soldat forum account.
and with all the admins, it wouldn't be too hard figuring out if someones making multi accounts.

but like you said, that's a big pain in the @$$, especially since hackers aren't that big of a problem!
You really think that would stop someone? scarface09 would prove you wrong there.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 01:23:08 am by SpiltCoffee »
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 02:42:06 am »
With anti hacks and hacks its like with copy protection and cracks.
After some new version gets released, there should follow a crack/hack for the same.
Its like the rule 35 of anti-*name goes here* programs.

Okay..enough "hack" talk. That kind of thing is forbidden on these forums anyway.

Locked.

@leo: next time see if you can take this up somewhere else.
There are other worlds than these