Author Topic: Remake of ctf_Laos  (Read 4720 times)

Offline Maniek

• Major(1)
Re: Remake of ctf_Laos
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 06:48:43 pm »
a lot of maps have the same type of spawns..
I mostly played on Zabijaka's servers last time, and this map is pretty popular there, thats why I telling this.
You can't drain supplies from your own team. They only respawn in the other team's base if a player from the other team takes them.
I didn't know that, but its not changing anything. After all weaker team still can't heal wounds. Maybe its deliberate but in this case stronger team is so buffed, and this is imo pretty unbalanced.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
Re: Remake of ctf_Laos
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 09:33:58 pm »
Imo the health packs should be at two places in both sides, on top of the island and at the beginning of the low route. Not only would it be more convenient for momentum, this way you can both push and heal yourself without having to make a U-turn and trap yourself in your own base again just after countering one of several incoming spawn raids. Also when the kits are on different places it's harder to drain them all out at once. To make this setup or any item placement setup in general more efficient it's up to Soldat to have a reliable and organized spawn system for items in the future versions.