Author Topic: Delete ths topic.  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
Delete ths topic.
« on: September 21, 2012, 04:32:54 pm »
Grr, stupid encrypter.
Turns out the encrypted version of the script simply isn't doing anything. I'll re-release this unencrypted soon, I'll just have to clean up the code so it doesn't look as terrible. Until then please delete this topic.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:40:05 am by Tehbugerz0r »

DarkCrusade

Re: Advance Zombie 2
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 12:36:37 pm »
Could be interesting for me to look through the decrypted code if you do not mind. I have some zombie project hanging around for ages now which I want to finish. If anyone remembers me announcing it months ago, it's the Pet Mode. 

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 05:57:20 am »
I suppose the elements you're interested in (if you read about the script) is the bot communication/skill-using and maybe customization?
Well, this isn't a good script to compare anything with, it was far too rushed and is way longer/slower than it needs to be. However, I'm open to script help/requests, so if there are particular parts of AZ2 you're interested in I can rip them out and make them more efficient and presentable (and copyright free).

Edit: Oh crap, I just realized that I forgot to include the bots, no one decided to inform me that it wouldn't spawn any bots. Re-attached with bots.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:19:59 pm by Tehbugerz0r »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 04:13:56 am »
I have never played AZ2 so I do not know all the features and mechanics involved, but I want my coding to be as efficient as possible before it gets too heavy. What I am really interested in is how you calculate damage dealt, how waves are spawned, how experience is gained, when someone levels up and how your bots work. Anything that could be useful for me would be of great help, and even if your code ain't "presentable" at its current state I am still curious to see and learn from your coding and from your mistakes (if there are any). ;)

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 04:42:52 am »
I have never played AZ2 so I do not know all the features and mechanics involved, but I want my coding to be as efficient as possible before it gets too heavy.
That's why you wouldn't want to use AZ2 as an example, most of the code is slower than it could be.

What I am really interested in is how you calculate damage dealt,
If you mean for Attack and Defence then it was rather simple really:
Code: [Select]
(Damage*ShooterAttack)+(Damage*VictimDefence)-Damage
how waves are spawned,
Dunno what that means.

how experience is gained, when someone levels up.
There are plenty of public scripts out there with experience, you could look at those.

and how your bots work.
Anything specific?

Anything that could be useful for me would be of great help, and even if your code ain't "presentable" at its current state I am still curious to see and learn from your coding and from your mistakes (if there are any). ;)
Learning from this script would be a very bad thing. I would much rather if you let me help you more directly or you looked at a different zombie script.

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 08:38:38 am »
Grr, stupid encrypter.
Turns out the encrypted version of the script simply isn't doing anything. I'll re-release this unencrypted soon, I'll just have to clean up the code so it doesn't look as terrible. Until then please delete this topic.