Author Topic: !Classic Zombie  (Read 1999 times)

Offline rayanaga

• Soldier
  • ~Fur flying~
    • Kryonex
!Classic Zombie
« on: August 13, 2009, 11:22:44 am »
Classic Zombie my friends. A super-simple zombie survival server without leveling, abilities, and other stuff.

!Classic Zombie
96.31.74.204 (filefox.info) : 9000
Slots: 10
Connection Speed: 100mbit

Whats it about?
I made this server a while ago from scratch and it's a lot like the old Spasman zombie survival server.
I didn't design it to be complex or anything but uber-RPG stuff and abilities built into it. It uses a simple Cash Mod and Shop Mod along with some Zombie coding. It's built for people like me who prefer to have a Zombie Survival server based mores on skill and stuff rather then on RPG level and time spent on the server.

Features?:
-Money to buy yourself Weapons and bonuses.

-An arcade-like feel to it.

-Noob friendly. (You'll get the hang of how to play it in almost no time at all)

-Achievements System (Get rewards like Cash and Unlockable items for achieving a goal!)

-Money automatically saves 5 minutes after a player leaves (in case of a Map Error or something) but achievements stay intact for longer.

-Skynet Cross-Server Chatting System (Chat with other players on other Skynet enabled soldatservers across soldat!)

Have fun, have a blast, feel free to post your comments/questions/concerns.
[kY] Kryonex - Your local zombie fanatics.
http://www.kryonex.com/

Offline danmer

• Camper
  • crabhead
Re: !Classic Zombie
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 12:00:30 pm »
1) lagrange is overbroken because of para glitch
2) i havent tested this myself, but looks like theres no limit to /det (some people were blowing up the same spot multiple times, even after death etc)

Offline rayanaga

• Soldier
  • ~Fur flying~
    • Kryonex
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 12:15:49 pm »
1) lagrange is overbroken because of para glitch
2) i havent tested this myself, but looks like theres no limit to /det (some people were blowing up the same spot multiple times, even after death etc)

Thanks. Took out lagrange. As for det, i dunno why people can do it after death (attempted a fix) but other then that, that's not really a limit.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 04:37:39 pm »
I didn´t find a topic for the Zombie Survival KY is hosting currently. I am playing there now for like 1 or 2 months and it is one of the best zombie servers I have ever acknowledged. I simply love playing there. Today, at 23:31 pm (germany) I played again. There was this admin with name LegendZ. He is pretty good playing by the way. We played there and I was a zombie and he a human when he killed me with the barret and then with a saw his own teammembers. Since this is oviously not implemented into normal Zombie Survival I said, that he hacks. He just said "..." (original text) and then I got tortured (never heard of it before. I died on respawn) and tried to talk to him. He didn´t stop the torture and I died and died and died. Then I had connection problems. Getting the server list again I saw server was on LAN, I guess server had a shutdown. I played 5 minutes on Saw&LAW and then came back to the Survival. LegendZ was afk in spectators and I was able to play for a while. Then he came back and banned me without any reason. The thing is: Why is a fucking 11yo admin of KY for a great server. His dickery hurts the server, hurts the clan KY and hurts me in special since it was in my opinion not my failure that he is just a little kid and doesn´t want to talk ...

My question: Could somebody unban me on KY Zombie Survival and fucking banhammer LegendZ??? If needed I can tell you my account per PM.

Offline rayanaga

• Soldier
  • ~Fur flying~
    • Kryonex
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 04:15:45 pm »
I didn´t find a topic for the Zombie Survival KY is hosting currently. I am playing there now for like 1 or 2 months and it is one of the best zombie servers I have ever acknowledged. I simply love playing there. Today, at 23:31 pm (germany) I played again. There was this admin with name LegendZ. He is pretty good playing by the way. We played there and I was a zombie and he a human when he killed me with the barret and then with a saw his own teammembers. Since this is oviously not implemented into normal Zombie Survival I said, that he hacks. He just said "..." (original text) and then I got tortured (never heard of it before. I died on respawn) and tried to talk to him. He didn´t stop the torture and I died and died and died. Then I had connection problems. Getting the server list again I saw server was on LAN, I guess server had a shutdown. I played 5 minutes on Saw&LAW and then came back to the Survival. LegendZ was afk in spectators and I was able to play for a while. Then he came back and banned me without any reason. The thing is: Why is a f**king 11yo admin of KY for a great server. His dickery hurts the server, hurts the clan KY and hurts me in special since it was in my opinion not my failure that he is just a little kid and doesn´t want to talk ...

My question: Could somebody unban me on KY Zombie Survival and f**king banhammer LegendZ??? If needed I can tell you my account per PM.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't check this forum much.
Yeah, I'll go ahead and talk to LegendZ for ya. As for a kY Zombie Survival topic, I might get one up sooner or later and I'll ask LegendZ why he banned you.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 09:57:26 am »
Thank you. Well, don´t let a wannabe 11yo take over the server ;)