Author Topic: Lost your Soldat Registration key?  (Read 22739 times)

Offline Name

• Soldier
Re: Lost your Soldat Registration key?
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 11:16:30 am »
You could pay less than 1$ or at least that was the idea. 1$ was what they hoped would be the smallest amount. Theoretically it could've been worth much less for some and probably much more for many.

Not sure what I'd pay for Soldat of today though. Probably less than the nothing I used to pay.

Offline D.E.G

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2016, 03:39:29 pm »
I have the same problem. I have sent an email the second time that has the correct information with it.
I have payed this game since version 1.3, of corse i was unregistered because i didn't have money nor was i old enough.
Now i decided to buy the game because i really liked it. But i'm deeply disappointed on how awful the process to "register" this game is. There is almost no info on how the process even works and the site that i was redirected to after paying in paypal, showed me 404 error and i got redirected to the frontpage of the company this game is owned by. I will file a dispute if i don't get a reply to my email.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2016, 03:48:51 pm »
I have the same problem. I have sent an email the second time that has the correct information with it.
I have payed this game since version 1.3, of corse i was unregistered because i didn't have money nor was i old enough.
Now i decided to buy the game because i really liked it. But i'm deeply disappointed on how awful the process to "register" this game is. There is almost no info on how the process even works and the site that i was redirected to after paying in paypal, showed me 404 error and i got redirected to the frontpage of the company this game is owned by. I will file a dispute if i don't get a reply to my email.

Unfortunately registrations are currently broken.

A few months back when our our host died and we had to migrate all the sites (like 30) and infrastructure  to new architecture, we missed the soldat registrations. Because no one brought it up the problem fell through the cracks.

Thanks for reminding me. We'll get them working again hopefully soon.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:56:09 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2016, 06:49:15 pm »
Anyone who purchased Soldat recently and didn't get a key:

PM me your:

- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address

I'll then send you the reg key and you'll receive the email you should have gotten.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:54:45 pm by jrgp »

Offline D.E.G

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2016, 06:53:22 pm »
Good to know this is being worked.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2016, 01:15:47 am »

I need you to give me the information I mentioned in my last post in order to provide you with a reg.

Offline D.E.G

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 02:54:15 am »

I need you to give me the information I mentioned in my last post in order to provide you with a reg.
I had already sent an email with this info. I will pm it and i didn't see the post you mentioned because i'm blind  ::)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2016, 03:22:24 am »
I had already sent an email with this info. I will pm it and i didn't see the post you mentioned because i'm blind  ::)

I've replied to your PM with a reg key.

Sorry about your email. I don't have access to MM's email or support@thd.vg.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2016, 05:06:26 am »
Umh, so we just helped him twice. Next time something like this happen - please just send everyone to contact me via support@thd.vg and do not resolve it through forums.

Leaving it here so other people know what to do as well.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2016, 12:38:41 pm »
Umh, so we just helped him twice. Next time something like this happen - please just send everyone to contact me via support@thd.vg and do not resolve it through forums.

It would probably be more helpful if you gave me access to support@thd.vg so this doesn't happen again

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2016, 01:23:10 am »

It would probably be more helpful if you gave me access to support@thd.vg so this doesn't happen again

Sure.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline sneakers8b

• Major(1)
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 09:18:33 am »
okay Furai, so you Emailed me back on the 4th of December 2016 with some options ( appreciate the speedy response by the way  ;D)

I highly doubt I would be able to find the original E-mail, I think I bought the game at least 8 or 9 years ago, if not more.

I believe I know the original E-mail I registered it with, and my pay pal account is still working if I knew the date I think I could totally find it.

You also linked me to forum post, on how to back up your registration, with some command line method. I apology that I am making this post before I've actually gone home and attempted it, but I must admit I am truly not very tech savvy by any means.

Soldat is totally working on my old XP tower (doesn't even have a built in WiFi LMAO), so I assume with out too much fuss for you guys, and a little effort on my part, I could extract this registration or proof of it from my original Soldat file?