Soldat Talk > Registration Help and Shareware Questions

Lost your Soldat Registration key?

<< < (7/7)

Furai:

--- Quote from: jrgp on October 24, 2016, 12:38:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: Furai on October 24, 2016, 05:06:26 am ---Umh, so we just helped him twice. Next time something like this happen - please just send everyone to contact me via support@thd.vg and do not resolve it through forums.

Leaving it here so other people know what to do as well.

--- End quote ---

It would probably be more helpful if you gave me access to support@thd.vg so this doesn't happen again

--- End quote ---

Sure.

sneakers8b:
okay Furai, so you Emailed me back on the 4th of December 2016 with some options ( appreciate the speedy response by the way  ;D)

I highly doubt I would be able to find the original E-mail, I think I bought the game at least 8 or 9 years ago, if not more.

I believe I know the original E-mail I registered it with, and my pay pal account is still working if I knew the date I think I could totally find it.

You also linked me to forum post, on how to back up your registration, with some command line method. I apology that I am making this post before I've actually gone home and attempted it, but I must admit I am truly not very tech savvy by any means.

Soldat is totally working on my old XP tower (doesn't even have a built in WiFi LMAO), so I assume with out too much fuss for you guys, and a little effort on my part, I could extract this registration or proof of it from my original Soldat file?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version